How to Tweet

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Fahad

How to Tweet

Post by Fahad »

Hi,

I know you have been asked a lot.. and I search the form from the start but every solution I think it will work.. it turn out not.

So please help me with this:

1- I have about 25 account's.

2- I want every account to tweet 15 to 20 times every day.

3- Every account has a working hours.

4- I don't want the accounts to tweet every 20 or minutes but more like every 1 hour.

The solution I test:

1- Every account has it's own process.. which is working some how but interfere with other process in processor and I want to run 1 process for every account and 1 process for every IP to avoid detection.. and when I change the number of threads allows I got a miss and there is accounts work more than process and there is more process for 1 IP (the account's without proxy is consider as an account's with one IP right?).

2-One process with share across accounts.. I test it with many option but couldn't get it right.. How to make 25 account's tweet 20 tweets every day when there is 5 tweets ready to tweet and considering the accounts working hours! (I test it with a pause from every tweet like 1 minute and after the list of tweet finish it wait 20 minutes to redo it again.. this way there is 15 tweet every hour for all account's which in total is 360 tweets every day.. but something is not right.. because some account's tweet in a short window not what I want to ((1 hour for every tweet)).

I don't want it to be exactly 20 tweets every day per account.. it maybe 15 or 17.. whatever is working I won't say no to.

Please guide me :)
Fahad

Re: How to Tweet

Post by Fahad »

I just had a bug in tweeting using the option (share across accounts):

The problem is:

- The program don't honor the accounts working hours so it tweet outside the allowed time!

You can check it by using the log (Log ID: logs_27825).

Waiting the good news :)
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

There is something weird in the process of twitting with share across accounts:

You can check it in the logs:

The weird thing is:

- The tweet number in multiplying with every round of tweeting for share across accounts:

Check this in the Log ID: logs_27825

1- 14:58:36: Posting tweet: 0/20

2- 15:34:04: Posting tweet: 0/40

3- 17:09:53: Posting tweet: 0/80

4- 18:32:51: Posting tweet: 0/160

My setting was:

"
Watch Folder:
Post from filepath:
CustomSingleProcessingValue:
Num Threads:1
Pause Min:19
Pause Max:69
Num Max:0
Delete after hours:0
Delete After Minutes:0
RepeatEveryXHours:0
NumRepeatsTodo:0
RepeatEveryXMins:20
FluctuateRepeatEveryXMins:0
MaxDailyRepeatsAllowed:360
FluctuateMaxItemsTodo:4
Long live from file:True
Shared:True
Unique:False
:True
BRepeatFromstart:False
BAlwaysRunNext:False
BAlwaysRunNow:False
"

For 23 accounts
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Another Q.. if you please:

If I have 5 tweets and 10 accounts and ask the program to tweet and pause between every tweet for 1 hour.. and after the tweeting finish wait for 1 hour and do it again

So there is 5 tweets and the random pause is set to 3600 sec and repeats hour set to 1 hour.

If I did this the process will hang and said process in the processor which mean there will be no other process will act as long as the program tweet.

How can I make the program to tweet and when finish pause and do other process and come back for after the random pause to do it again.

So sorry for the spam Q today :)

Hope you smile when seeing this many Q lool
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Just Booming. :)

And please look at this.. (the program doesn't honor the working hours in tweeting).

There is a bug just happen to me but I think it's one time bug.

I make only one tweet and ask the program to tweet it with all accounts.. So instead of tweeting 1 times and wait as the settings says.. it tweet 2 times! and then wait as the settings says.. like there was 2 tweet not only 1.

It's weird but I don't think it's that big.. so don't bother about it.. I just say it for the record if anyone will ever face it.

Thanks.. and please I didn't tweet like I want from yesterday.. I need your help :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Fahad wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:43 pm I just had a bug in tweeting using the option (share across accounts):

The problem is:

- The program don't honor the accounts working hours so it tweet outside the allowed time!

ahh yes. The checks with workinghours were only carried on when the action is checked for processing. For a shared action, there is no action assigned account to check, so it was allowed.

Next update will ensure all actions before processed within an action that the account is viable
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Ok..
but there is a problem.. and there is something to ask.

The ask thing is:

- Where is the fluctuate for the tweet time.. not number.. I just figurs that I did many things wrong because I think that (fluctuate is for time not number).

when I clock on the action to edit it on the process screen there is an option for fluctuate with time.. but on tweet screen there isn't anything to enter a fluctuate value in it.

The problem is:

- When there is 5 tweets and I want 10 accounts to tweet it.. I select the random pause like 3600 second (one hour).. and to repeate the process every 1 hour..

So the program should tweet the list in 5 hours then wait one hour and continue..

The thing is.. when I do that.. the process in processor screen will hang in (process) and never complete and then reschedule.

the problem is it will count as one.. and if I want the same account to retweet and like.. etc it will not because I choose to do one process for each account.

So how to solve this?
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

And again.. there is no honor for working hours.. even in a single tweet process.

every other process is good (retweet, like, follow and account updating).

but for tweet no honor for working hours in single mode or shared across accounts.

Please Please solve this.

Thank you in advance :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Hi,

Thank you for adding a rule to honor the working hours.

But there is a huge bug happens.

The bug is:

- When the working time start at 6 PM.

- And I add a new process to tweet every hour at 10 AM

- The program will process this every hour without stopping! and every time it start it will double the number of tweet.. so in the start it's one.. then tow then 4 then 8..etc ((I got to the number 131072)) I couldn't even open the log file.. it got 1.17 GB!!!!

- The problem is when the process meet the settings (working hours and limits) it will tweet not one!.. but as many as left in the window of limit.

I will send the logs.. hopping it will arrive to you.

and again.. waiting.. and a big thank you.

The log file have been sent.. it took about 3 minutes.. I think your server have a good connection lool

The Log id: logs_35285