Continuously getting Account Locked on Conservative Settings

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bmanfacts

Continuously getting Account Locked on Conservative Settings

Post by bmanfacts »

So this is my second round of getting locked on my twitter accounts.

After some testing around I discovered that both follow functions (Follow-Unfollow) are leading to the locks.

Interestingly though, whenever I log in to Twitterdub, I receive an email about a suspicious login attempt on my account.

Having done this twice, I've now noticed this was a regular occurrence.

Now as for my settings...

I share a follow list of 10 accounts scraping 35 users from each account between three accounts, unique items, and set to follow-Unfollow max 350 (since Twitter updated...downgraded... their limits from 1000 to 400) spaced out with delays of 1-2 mins.

Much of the above is qualitative information. But I wish to know if there's a way around the suspicious login. I'm leaving device iD's normal but it's seen via twitter as a suspicious login.

And also is there really a safer way to use the follow functions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Continuously getting Account Locked on Conservative Settings

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bmanfacts wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:25 pm
Interestingly though, whenever I log in to Twitterdub, I receive an email about a suspicious login attempt on my account.
What exactly does it say.

I share a follow list of 10 accounts scraping 35 users from each account between three accounts, unique items, and set to follow-Unfollow max 350 (since Twitter updated...downgraded... their limits from 1000 to 400) spaced out with delays of 1-2 mins.
and if you reduce those down furth to 100 daily, do you still suffer the same issue?
bmanfacts

Post by bmanfacts »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:40 pm
What exactly does it say.

and if you reduce those down furth to 100 daily, do you still suffer the same issue?
The subject, "New login" Text "unusual login attempt" followed by the standard "if this was you no need to take action"

Reducing the activities lower still surfaces the same issues. As of now I can't even login to one of my accounts from twitterdub. Continuous verifications even after resting it for 48hrs from the software. Still can login from my official app.
The other two now keep getting locked out from just tweets, retweets, & likes (amount to around 100 actions a day)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nothing else? No useragent ? OS? IP?

Nothing to explain why they think it is suspicious?
bmanfacts

Post by bmanfacts »

Nothing.

Here's an update on this situation though.

While the lockouts have stopped for two of my accounts, the third has been locked out from Twitterdub completely.

From the time I last replied till now, I've rested this third account.

Upon trying to login, it always fails and notes it fails to validate credentials. Yet the same exact info logs in when copy-paste into a normal web browser. The other two work fine as far as this is concerned.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bmanfacts wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:52 pm Nothing.

Here's an update on this situation though.

While the lockouts have stopped for two of my accounts, the third has been locked out from Twitterdub completely.

From the time I last replied till now, I've rested this third account.

Upon trying to login, it always fails and notes it fails to validate credentials. Yet the same exact info logs in when copy-paste into a normal web browser. The other two work fine as far as this is concerned.
Usually (always actually), when the site says invalid credentials, that is correct. That is why the site is returning as a response. All I can go on is the sites response.

If you want me to test the account here, export the account or send me the username/password and probably the phone number / email address so I can pass the validation challenge of entering the number / email address.

If you don't want to try this path, that is fine and I totally understand. But it might help to find out what is going on
starelong

Post by starelong »

same for me.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

starelong wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:20 am same for me.

how do you normally access your account? web / mobile?
how are you using the program? at home / vps / proxy?

All that message says a new device accessed twitter - it did, a new browser that the program replicates
starelong

Post by starelong »

how do you normally access your account? web / mobile?
how are you using the program? at home / vps / proxy?

Hi, I am only accessing the account via the TwitterDub. The accounts were purchased from buyaccs.com
i am using proxies from Proxy6
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

idk if its possible or not, but is it possible for this cases that only asks you to change pass that twitterdub change pass automatic? i mean i add an acc with user:pass proxy and email:pass and if it asks to change pass just it change it(?)