Twitter 100+ accounts setup and running costs

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitter 100+ accounts setup and running costs

Post by martin@rootjazz »

wilson80 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:39 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:22 pm
wilson80 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 pm With that option, and then selecting all accounts would that not increase the chances of a flag?
question is, is it more or less of a flag than multiple accounts on same IP doing things at the same time.

Your call

Oh I think there is a misunderstanding.... my schedule runs 1 account on 1 proxy at 10am, then the second account at 20pm and the third account at 1am with that 1 proxy. but I was just wondering when processing 1 account per proxy but one after the other... twitter will see like... in the last 1 hour.... 3 accounts have been logging in and off within a short period of time.... however to avoid making difficult schedule.....
well use that would be a footprint. But when you run many accounts on an IP, you cannot no leave some footprints.

your suggestion + the randomizer + repeat hours option would allow you to do the following:

1. create job
2. select all accounts
3. execute
4. before running the process, select all jobs in the processing tab
5. right click, and randomize the hourse and repeat hours

this would create the easiest way of creating a safe way and spreading the activities ( with this method, filling out the working ours of each account is also advicable)

is this correct martin?
yes that should. the other way is to set specific schedules when creating the actions, if there are not too many, it is only a few seconds to do.
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

Awesome!
thanks, I will play with it and tweak it to my liking :D.

I've watched most of the tutorials to get me started but I do get stuck on 1 set of controls which keeps messing around with my head and I'm started doubt my own english proficiency:

https://imgur.com/a/DK5kIUX

- Random Pause: Time to pause between the next action within same assignment (if retweet 15 times, it will wait between X and X seconds before doing the next retweet)

- Time Period Preset to set pause between the next action

- Repeat hours repeat on how many hours
- Repeat mins repeat on how many min
- Max repeat daily how many times to be repeated per day.

So let's say we put 4 hours and 10 min, and repeat 4 times. it will repeat the action every 4 hours and 10min for 4 times per day.

- Repeat #times what is this for ?
- Num of threads I am guessing number of that particular action at the same time ( if you put retweet 20x, and threads is 4, it will retweet 4 tweets at the same time?)
- Max Actions maximum actions of the set action, if put 0 = ALL
- Fluctuate not sure what this is for either haha
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

wilson80 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:53 am Awesome!
thanks, I will play with it and tweak it to my liking :D.

I've watched most of the tutorials to get me started but I do get stuck on 1 set of controls which keeps messing around with my head and I'm started doubt my own english proficiency:

https://imgur.com/a/DK5kIUX

- Random Pause: Time to pause between the next action within same assignment (if retweet 15 times, it will wait between X and X seconds before doing the next retweet)
If you set 10-300 on the like tab
After you like a tweet, you will wait a random time somewhere between 10 seconds and 300 seconds.
- Time Period Preset to set pause between the next action
This is just a helper function to set the above.
If you specify 1000 items to be liked
then set time period to 1 day

your RANDOM PAUSE will be set to allow you to do 1000 likes in 24 hours. Basically it works out how many seconds in your specified time period, divides it by the max_items, then sets the result to your pause control
- Repeat hours repeat on how many hours
- Repeat mins repeat on how many min
when action completes, repeat it after wards, waiting x hours and y minutes

- Max repeat daily how many times to be repeated per day.
only allow x repeats daily

so if you set an action to repeat every hour, it would run 24 times a day. Here you can limit it to 10

so repeat every hour, after 10 repeats, wait until tomorrow

- Repeat #times what is this for ?
stop repeating after X.

i.e.
repeat every 24 hours
repeat times: 7

so you run an action every 24 hours, then stop repeating after 7 days (a week). Useful if running a time constrained campaign
- Num of threads I am guessing number of that particular action at the same time ( if you put retweet 20x, and threads is 4, it will retweet 4 tweets at the same time?)
correct IF you have enough shared accounts running the action
- Max Actions maximum actions of the set action, if put 0 = ALL
max actions / max items. How many tweets should be liked in your like action for example
- Fluctuate not sure what this is for either haha
if your max items (max actions) is 100 and you are doing it every 24 hours. You may think it is a footprint to do 100 a day. So you can fluctuate it +-

so 100 items with a 20 fluct, means you will like anywhere between 80 to 120 tweets a day. To make it seem more realistic

Regards,
Martin
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

Thanks for the extensive explaination!

love you haha :lol:
Greco

Post by Greco »

wilson80 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:14 am Hi Everyone!

I am new to the twitterdub scene and have been setting up several accounts now and running them with great success which is much to the credit of Martin with his magic programming skills 8-)

The problem I counter like everyone running twitterdub multiple accounts are:
1. Phone number verification
2. Captcha
3. Recaptcha
4. Email creation
5. proxy

number 2 and 4 can be solved and number 3 is an rare occasion and often kicks in together with number 1 when 5 is not set up properly.

For phone verification, you can grab the first free simcard you can get or rent/buy an number online, this has no major impact on running costs of several hundred accounts( I live in an area where simcards are free and are valid for 6 months before need of activation)

For the proxy part, this what can increase the monthly costs drastically.... if you want to run 1000 accounts, you need between 333 and 1000 proxies depending on how safe you want to play.

Is there a way to reduce costs because the prices are around 2 usd per proxy and this can add up quite allot per month for 1000 accounts.

Are there alternative ways to setup this? just throwing out an idea.... to setup an android phone as an proxy for example? but that would also mean buying smartphone and monthly dataplan..... are there other options which I have not explored yet?
Hi There Guys

I was watching your conversation and thought you can help me with something
on your initial post wilson80 you mention email creation
im not on twitterdub but instadub but i will like to know your way of email creation
as im using the software everyday and its like a side job for me
I had a spare sim here and i got 6 gmails of it but there are not enough.

Thnks for your time.
Greco
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

Hi There Guys

im not on twitterdub but instadub but i will like to know your way of email creation

Thnks for your time.
Greco

Hi mate, an trick I use is basically register an domainname with mailbox ( usually not more than couple of usd for the first year). then use 1 mailbox with around 10 aliases. It is also way easier to manage things like confirmation. You could also set up an "catch-all".

for example... you got the domain.... instamail.com..... you activate the mailbox on your hosting for william@instamail.com.
You then will have in general an option to create X amount of aliases for that mailbox....

john@instamail.com
jessica@instamail.com etc....
any mail directed to those emails will pop into the william@instamail.com

other option is to set up an catchall..... where it doesn't matter to what email address they are sent on your email... they will all be forwarded to william@instamail.com ( this is more spam sensitive off course)

I try to keep it to maximum 10 aliases per domain......because I am not using gmail.... but an own domainname... should the whole domain be banned... then you will lose all the accounts linked to that domain...... so I think martin said it the same with proxy sharing... it depends how much you are willing to lose per domain...... you could in theory run 10000 accounts on 1 domain with an catchall in place.... but should after 6 months instagram ban all accounts linked to that domain.... you are screwed haha....

there is always an personal balance between higher costs+effort compared to lower costs + more automation

I've decided to split it in 2 fields..... my "host-accounts" and "slave-accounts". the host accounts are low risk high value and high effort..... low number of proxies per account.... modest automation(human like) to have an healthy account and growth..... and at the same time... I create slave accounts to increase exposure of the gem-accounts for a snowball effect....

I think that is perfect for instagram ( I used other programs before instadub and this method worked well)
for twitter is a bit different....depends on your niche... on your target and goal....anyhow I am drifting off topic haha.

for gmail and and yahoo etc.... you might end up needing proxies and phone activations.... and that is a cost which everyone will have to fork out....

p.s. yahoo and gmail also does aliases ;)

go to yahoo/gmail. register 1 email... then create around 10 aliases for that email..... save yourself money with the domainregistration :)

Happy tweeting mate :D
Greco

Post by Greco »

wilson80 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi There Guys

Thnks for your time.
Greco

Hi mate, an trick I use is basically register an domainname with mailbox ( usually not more than couple of usd for the first year). then use 1 mailbox with around 10 aliases. It is also way easier to manage things like confirmation. You could also set up an "catch-all".

for example... you got the domain.... instamail.com..... you activate the mailbox on your hosting for william@instamail.com.
You then will have in general an option to create X amount of aliases for that mailbox....

john@instamail.com
jessica@instamail.com etc....
any mail directed to those emails will pop into the william@instamail.com

other option is to set up an catchall..... where it doesn't matter to what email address they are sent on your email... they will all be forwarded to william@instamail.com ( this is more spam sensitive off course)

I try to keep it to maximum 10 aliases per domain......because I am not using gmail.... but an own domainname... should the whole domain be banned... then you will lose all the accounts linked to that domain...... so I think martin said it the same with proxy sharing... it depends how much you are willing to lose per domain...... you could in theory run 10000 accounts on 1 domain with an catchall in place.... but should after 6 months instagram ban all accounts linked to that domain.... you are screwed haha....

there is always an personal balance between higher costs+effort compared to lower costs + more automation

I've decided to split it in 2 fields..... my "host-accounts" and "slave-accounts". the host accounts are low risk high value and high effort..... low number of proxies per account.... modest automation(human like) to have an healthy account and growth..... and at the same time... I create slave accounts to increase exposure of the gem-accounts for a snowball effect....

I think that is perfect for instagram ( I used other programs before instadub and this method worked well)
for twitter is a bit different....depends on your niche... on your target and goal....anyhow I am drifting off topic haha.

for gmail and and yahoo etc.... you might end up needing proxies and phone activations.... and that is a cost which everyone will have to fork out....

p.s. yahoo and gmail also does aliases ;)

go to yahoo/gmail. register 1 email... then create around 10 aliases for that email..... save yourself money with the domainregistration :)

Happy tweeting mate :D
Thnks a lot my friend that was very helpful.
I like your way of snowball effect as I had the same concept
in my mind. The thing is I had issues with yahoo in the past as they got massive hacked so I will probably buy a domain for a start and through try and error will get were I want.

Thnks again for your quick response
I will apply your ways as I dig into the subject.

Best Regards,
Greco
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

Another easier way is off course just buying accounts in bulk with email addresses included haha, would save you the hassle :D I think the going rate is around 0.10/0.20 usd per account including email
Greco

Post by Greco »

wilson80 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:04 pm Another easier way is off course just buying accounts in bulk with email addresses included haha, would save you the hassle :D I think the going rate is around 0.10/0.20 usd per account including email
Yeah but since the day the account is created it is being logged and I want to use fresh accounts and warm up them slowly to reduce the risk of being banned. Buying accounts can be less time consuming but also more risky in a way of producing quality accounts that influence more people than spam them. :D
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

@martin

An more generic question with regards to automating it and accessing it. At the moment I am running instadub and twitterdub. however the downside is that the computer/laptop has to stay on off course 24/7. I am thinking it would be better to have a seperate setup to run them and if needed to access the remotely and adjust or tweak settings on the go....

Assuming for 100 account you would need around 40 proxies. giving us the option to run 40 threads on instadub and 40 threads on twitterdub totalling 80 threads that would be running at maximum peak. This would mean it is probably using 80 chrome/firefox browser to execute these actions...each would use up I between 150/200mb ram.... in theory... an pc running with 24gb would be enough to cope at peak throttle.

Correct me if i'm wrong in my calculations/assumptions :) (not sure on the CPU specs but I'm guessing anything above 5th generation intel would suffice with quad core)