Twitter 100+ accounts setup and running costs

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
wilson80

Twitter 100+ accounts setup and running costs

Post by wilson80 »

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the twitterdub scene and have been setting up several accounts now and running them with great success which is much to the credit of Martin with his magic programming skills 8-)

The problem I counter like everyone running twitterdub multiple accounts are:
1. Phone number verification
2. Captcha
3. Recaptcha
4. Email creation
5. proxy

number 2 and 4 can be solved and number 3 is an rare occasion and often kicks in together with number 1 when 5 is not set up properly.

For phone verification, you can grab the first free simcard you can get or rent/buy an number online, this has no major impact on running costs of several hundred accounts( I live in an area where simcards are free and are valid for 6 months before need of activation)

For the proxy part, this what can increase the monthly costs drastically.... if you want to run 1000 accounts, you need between 333 and 1000 proxies depending on how safe you want to play.

Is there a way to reduce costs because the prices are around 2 usd per proxy and this can add up quite allot per month for 1000 accounts.

Are there alternative ways to setup this? just throwing out an idea.... to setup an android phone as an proxy for example? but that would also mean buying smartphone and monthly dataplan..... are there other options which I have not explored yet?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitter 100+ accounts setup and running costs

Post by martin@rootjazz »

wilson80 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:14 am
For phone verification, you can grab the first free simcard you can get or rent/buy an number online, this has no major impact on running costs of several hundred accounts( I live in an area where simcards are free and are valid for 6 months before need of activation)
if you have an account that needs PHONE VERIFICATION, i.e. receive an SMS, probably it can be automated through getsmscode. But in order to do this, I need a test account, as I haven't received this. But if you have an account that needs to receive an SMS and don't mind me testing it, export the account and email it to me and I will add in auto sms support

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

As to your other issues, if you want to play with 100s / 1000s of accounts then you got to pay. Not much of a way around it really

Regards,
Martin
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

Thanks for your input martin :)

I was afraid of that haha, :D , can't do it on the lowbudget then. the art is to maximize that specific proxy/ip as much as possible and not just through twitterdub, maybe even get on board with the insta program but that would be something to look at once I get the hang of TD.

about the phone verification, since I got myself decent proxies... I'm not hitting verifications anymore and if I do, it is quite limited. but the next time I hit it with an new account, I will forward the details for you :)

with regards to the maximum accounts per proxy limiting to 2/3. what are the guidelines regarding running assignments at the same time? so lets say proxy 1 is running 3 accounts.
Can I run them all at the same time and not risking an flag or is the best practice to spread their the activity of those 3 accounts sharing 1 proxy throughout the day or several days?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

wilson80 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:29 pm
Can I run them all at the same time and not risking an flag or is the best practice to spread their the activity of those 3 accounts sharing 1 proxy throughout the day or several days?
best not to, but you can, until you cannot :)

For example, when I test, I run multiple accounts on same IP doing multiple things at the same time. However, these are limited. 2-3 items here, 3-4 items there.

I have no issues. That is not the same as running 3 accounts all day everyday at the same time.

So there is no perfect answer, but try not to, and if you have to, don't do it too much
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

Ah thanks!

I was thinking in the lines of:

Proxy 1
Account A: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 10:00
Proxy 2
Account B: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 10:00
Proxy 3
Account C: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 10:00

Proxy 1
Account D: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 13:00
Proxy 2
Account E: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 13:00
Proxy 3
Account F: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 13:00

So I want to plan it in as, each proxy handling 1 account at a specific time, then several hours later, the proxy is used for another account. but each proxy is assigned to 3 accounts maximum but never run at the same time and will have several hours between them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

wilson80 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:01 pm Ah thanks!

I was thinking in the lines of:

Proxy 1
Account A: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 10:00
Proxy 2
Account B: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 10:00
Proxy 3
Account C: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 10:00

Proxy 1
Account D: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 13:00
Proxy 2
Account E: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 13:00
Proxy 3
Account F: Like 15 tweets, Do 10 retweets, follow 10 people at 13:00

So I want to plan it in as, each proxy handling 1 account at a specific time, then several hours later, the proxy is used for another account. but each proxy is assigned to 3 accounts maximum but never run at the same time and will have several hours between them.
SETTINGS TAB > SINGLE ACTION PER IP

turn that on
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

With that option, and then selecting all accounts would that not increase the chances of a flag?

let's say with that setting enabled, what will./could happen is that it will perform tasks for account 1 on proxy 1, then go on account 2 on proxy 2 etc...
so in an short time 3 accounts have logged in one after another.... but with that schedule I posted would it not be an several hours gap between the 3 accounts logging into which might decrease the chances of an flag or would it not matter at all and it depends on the maximum accounts using a proxy + the frequency of tasks? Just trying to figure out the grey lines on possible flags when operating multiple accounts on maximum 3 accounts per proxies.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

wilson80 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 pm With that option, and then selecting all accounts would that not increase the chances of a flag?
question is, is it more or less of a flag than multiple accounts on same IP doing things at the same time.

Your call
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:08 pm
wilson80 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:14 am
if you have an account that needs PHONE VERIFICATION, i.e. receive an SMS, probably it can be automated through getsmscode. But in order to do this, I need a test account, as I haven't received this. But if you have an account that needs to receive an SMS and don't mind me testing it, export the account and email it to me and I will add in auto sms support

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

As to your other issues, if you want to play with 100s / 1000s of accounts then you got to pay. Not much of a way around it really

Regards,
Martin

I can help with this, cuz i get random (like 1 phone verification every week + or -). But usually it needs captcha verification too, so idk if just with getsmscode will work .. cuz will need the captcha.
wilson80

Post by wilson80 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:22 pm
wilson80 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 pm With that option, and then selecting all accounts would that not increase the chances of a flag?
question is, is it more or less of a flag than multiple accounts on same IP doing things at the same time.

Your call

Oh I think there is a misunderstanding.... my schedule runs 1 account on 1 proxy at 10am, then the second account at 20pm and the third account at 1am with that 1 proxy. but I was just wondering when processing 1 account per proxy but one after the other... twitter will see like... in the last 1 hour.... 3 accounts have been logging in and off within a short period of time.... however to avoid making difficult schedule.....

your suggestion + the randomizer + repeat hours option would allow you to do the following:

1. create job
2. select all accounts
3. execute
4. before running the process, select all jobs in the processing tab
5. right click, and randomize the hourse and repeat hours

this would create the easiest way of creating a safe way and spreading the activities ( with this method, filling out the working ours of each account is also advicable)

is this correct martin?