Profile engagement not working

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bri

Re: Profile engagement not working

Post by Bri »

It definitely has posts.
I'm not forcing any layout which layout does it need?

I don't even know how to force any layout
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bri wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:44 am It definitely has posts.
I'm not forcing any layout which layout does it need?

I don't even know how to force any layout
If you don't know how, then you are not doing it. I will need to get some debugging in to dump out the contents of the page requests to find out why there are no posts found:

either there are none reported or the program fails to extract them
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I see. The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
Bri

Post by Bri »

Shame it started to work, then failed half way through
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

what were you trying to do? run a test of 10 posts, does that work?
If you were trying to run a test of 10000 posts, then probably you got a block for over requests.

But as always:
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
Bri

Post by Bri »

I set to 100 posts lol, 10 posts aint gonna do sh*t, its remove current followers
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Without full details of what happened, it will not be possible to understand what happened
But as always:
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

Bri

Post by Bri »

Got round to doing the new test with logs, please try get this 100% working, i need this feature

logs number 38470
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Let me check logs, but PLEASE DO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS for submitting an issue, it has been mentioned twice in this thread, it is stickied on top of every board for a reason.

The details requested 9/10 really do help solve / identify what is happening much quicker, saving me and you time, because I don't have to assume anything as everything is provided.

For you to submit the issue as requested takes you an extra couple of minutes and can save me over an hour. Please understand, 8 people a day not bothering to spend 2 minutes to submit the issue correctly costs me a whole work day, when with more information, they could all have been resolved with a 2-3 hours no more.

I don't want to and I know I have threatened it for a while, but at some point I am going to just to have to insist issues are submitted correctly before looked at.

For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

Regards,
Martin