Kholla

Unexpected error occuring after the update

Post by Kholla »

Hi Admin,

My log ID is logs_44134

When starting the like job, it ends after 20 seconds saying this:

Processed: 0/500
Failed: 0

* ERROR: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
* UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURRED - see logs for more info.
If the problem continues, please submit logs to support.
Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Action completed as Run in Additional Thread - removing thread
Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Using latest version as of the time of this post.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unexpected error occuring after the update

Post by martin@rootjazz »

checking logs now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I think is caused by your multiple word term that isn't handled properly (I only tested with single word search).

Just running some tests, then will let you know
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

I counter this problem today.

Code: Select all

Validate account failed: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.:
I can't tweet nither follow or verify account..etc

Log_id: logs_61648
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

All of a sudden many account's got locked.. I think maybe more than 60 Accs get locked because specious activity (I think it's because the lag TD because when action start sometimes it's lag and don't finish the action.

I can't restore those account's.. and it's a headache to replace them because I made a system with divide accounts and actions.. etc.

Please look into this Martin and if there is a way to stop the program automatically if anything goes wrong to so we don't lose any account.

Waiting you.. I hope we get through this strange bugs and problems and have a peace of mind while everything works great.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fahad wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:49 pm
Please look into this Martin and if there is a way to stop the program automatically if anything goes wrong to so we don't lose any account.
Losing accounts or more todo with what you tell the program to do and how you do it. Account quality / IP quality. Actions / parameters. Spamming / annoying users. By it's very definition, if botting bulk accounts, losing accounts is going to happen.
(I think it's because the lag TD because when action start sometimes it's lag and don't finish the action.
I severely doubt it is a timing issue. I have never heard of any site ever basing blocks on something like a lag / timing issue.

Changement de mot de passe requis
Nous avons détecté une activité
inhabituelle sur votre compte. Pour votre sécurité, votre compte a été bloqué jusqu'à ce que vous changiez votre mot de passe. Ce que vous pouvez faire Pour sécuriser votre compte, veuillez changer votre mot de passe avant de vous connecter à nouveau.
That is returned in HTML, instead of what should have been JSON formatted data. Let me look into when this is happening so a lock can be put on the account, I thought it should be to be honest, but maybe there is something not triggering due to the language
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Ahh.. I don't know much so just i speculate.

Anyway.. so the problem is just twitter ask me to change password.. but if the account lang is not engliah TD won't detect it.. am I right?

But is that tge only problem? because while no actions work when I'm sure some accounts work without any problem.. thia means there is another problem different than just require to change password.

I hope you get it like always and fix it.
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:24 pm Losing accounts or more todo with what you tell the program to do and how you do it. Account quality / IP quality. Actions / parameters. Spamming / annoying users. By it's very definition, if botting bulk accounts, losing accounts is going to happen.
Hi Martin..

I think you missed the first replay that represent the problem.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7670#p52638

Or I'm wrong.. but anyway I think I should just mention it.