How do I? - 2 accounts different audience setting

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
ruriimasu

How do I? - 2 accounts different audience setting

Post by ruriimasu »

Hi all,

I'm new here. Still haven't setup anything yet.
I have 2 accounts targeting different audiences. By multiple accounts, does this mean:

1) I add both accounts into same application instance and create separate set of campaigns for each?
2) I start 2 instances of the application and add different accounts to each instance and run separate set of campaigns for each?
-OR-
3) I install the application on separate PCs (max 3 right?) and add each account to 1 PC and run their unique campaigns on different PCs?

Also, will running accounts in this application post any problem if:

1) I were to use the same accounts in some other applications eg a phone or browser or another application?
2) These 2 accounts are running from same IP (same network)? I assume this should be fine as there could always be several users in a real environment. Do correct me if I am wrong and need a proxy for 1 of them.

Appreciate your advices. Thanks in advance!

JJ
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How do I? - 2 accounts different audience setting

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ruriimasu wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:44 am Hi all,

I'm new here. Still haven't setup anything yet.
I have 2 accounts targeting different audiences. By multiple accounts, does this mean:

1) I add both accounts into same application instance and create separate set of campaigns for each?
yes you can do that :)
2) I start 2 instances of the application and add different accounts to each instance and run separate set of campaigns for each?
yes you can do that :) :)
-OR-
3) I install the application on separate PCs (max 3 right?) and add each account to 1 PC and run their unique campaigns on different PCs?
yes you can do that :) :) :)
Also, will running accounts in this application post any problem if:

1) I were to use the same accounts in some other applications eg a phone or browser or another application?
Not recommended, but is not the end of the world if you do. But Twitter may see you logged in to the same account from different places at the same time.
2) These 2 accounts are running from same IP (same network)? I assume this should be fine as there could always be several users in a real environment. Do correct me if I am wrong and need a proxy for 1 of them.
You are correct. Twitter will know both accounts are from the same location, thus maybe controlled by the same person. If you have run the accounts from the same location before this isn't a problem as Twitter already knows the accounts are tied. Proxies are needed if you want to hide the fact the accounts are running from the same location (i.e. you have a 100 accounts across multiple niches)