i don't know how TD really work NEED HELP

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
z3bloa

i don't know how TD really work NEED HELP

Post by z3bloa »

i want to purchase the program because it allow me to create an twitter app and connect my accounts to this app which allow me to post/retweet/like tweets through this app

i used to have an script that make me control all my account through twitter app is twitterdub the same ?

do i need to use proxy for my accounts ?
or i don't need because the program work through the api with twitter app away from my computer ip ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: i don't know how TD really work NEED HELP

Post by martin@rootjazz »

z3bloa wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:09 pm i want to purchase the program because it allow me to create an twitter app and connect my accounts to this app which allow me to post/retweet/like tweets through this app

i used to have an script that make me control all my account through twitter app is twitterdub the same ?
No, the program does NOT use the API from twitter, as twitter closed the API to the public. It will automate twitter via the website.
do i need to use proxy for my accounts ?
No you don't NEED to use a proxy, use is optional
or i don't need because the program work through the api with twitter app away from my computer ip ?
basically the program replicates what you would do in the browser in the background. So if you usually access your account/s via the website from your home, then you do NOT need proxies.

If you want to HIDE the fact your accounts are being controlled by you, from your house, then yes use proxies