Question about DM

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Danny000

Question about DM

Post by Danny000 »

Hey Martin

Lets say I have 1000 twitter accounts, and I prepared 100 messages. I want every acount randomly pick 30 of them and send direct message.

How to set it ONE task?

I tried all ways, but basically ther are like these:
1. It generate 1000 tasks, every task do the same thing: send 100 messages.
2.It will do it one by one, the first acc send 100 message, and then the 2nd acc send 100 msgs, and so on (based on the thread).

But what I want:
1. only ONE task.
2. acc1 send 1 message, then acc2 send 1 message, ... , just like the follow (share across account) task.

DM tab does have a "share across accounts" option, but that need at least 1000 message and 1 acc can send only 1 message, not applicable.

So please tell me how to set it up, or make a update?

thanks
Danny
Danny000

Re: Question about DM

Post by Danny000 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:12 pm errr yes there is, take another look
Not sure what you mean.

Is there a way to set up DM as I want?

I am running the latest V2.041.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I have removed my previous replies, I read what you put wrong
DM tab does have a "share across accounts" option, but that need at least 1000 message and 1 acc can send only 1 message, not applicable.
Your only option is to use SHARE ACROSS ACCOUNTS.

Not sure why you think you need 1000 messages, if you do not provide enough messages, then they are reused.

so you select 1000 accounts
prepare your 100 messages
you then provide the profiles / or a search to find 30,000 profiles to DM (30 for each account)

TD will then loop through the 30k, taking a message in sequence to ensure equal division and give to each of your accounts in sequence.

so your 1000 accounts each sends 30 dms, = 30k

There is no other way to have multiple accounts in a single action other than share
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:45 pm I have removed my previous replies, I read what you put wrong
Your only option is to use SHARE ACROSS ACCOUNTS.

Not sure why you think you need 1000 messages, if you do not provide enough messages, then they are reused.

so you select 1000 accounts
prepare your 100 messages
you then provide the profiles / or a search to find 30,000 profiles to DM (30 for each account)

TD will then loop through the 30k, taking a message in sequence to ensure equal division and give to each of your accounts in sequence.

so your 1000 accounts each sends 30 dms, = 30k

There is no other way to have multiple accounts in a single action other than share
I tried similar operation in TJ (not TD), it's not working:
20 images ready, want to post to 50 accs, should be poste 50*20 times. this is the setting:

It supposed to be
loop
as you said:
TJ should loop through the 20 images ...

But it didnot, it just finished posting 20 images and the stop.

what's the right way to set?

(Sorry if I post on wrong section, please answer here, thanks)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Danny000 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:59 pm

I tried similar operation in TJ (not TD), it's not working:
Sorry can you confirm what app you are talking about? You say tumjazz, but we are in the Twitter forum.

20 images ready, want to post to 50 accs, should be poste 50*20 times. this is the setting:
Now I am confused as you say you have 20 images ready, but we are talking about DM functionality?
(Sorry if I post on wrong section, please answer here, thanks)
Please confirm
1) what program you are using
2) what feature you are using.

I was under the impression
Twitterdub DM function

But your last reply was on TumJazz and post images?
Danny000

Post by Danny000 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:47 pm
TumblingJazz
Post Images

the problem is similar as above, so I post here.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Danny000 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:05 am
TumblingJazz
Post Images

the problem is similar as above, so I post here.
In future, one thread per issue. Especially if the other issue is regarding a different product and feature! . Otherwise I have no idea what you are referring to :) Also, should I need to find the post about tumjazz, post images to make a reply, give you update link, I won't be looking for it in the twitter forum
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

as for your tum jazz issue. you request 2000 items, with your X accounts shared. If you loaded 2000 images in, it should work. But without more information I don't know what happened.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

*AND POST TO CORRECT FORUM PLEASE*

Regards,
Martin