Tweet videos and cut them dont work

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
kissmylilstar

Tweet videos and cut them dont work

Post by kissmylilstar »

Hi guys before the big update it wordked fine i dropt a full lenght video in it press post videos and bam works.

but now i does nothing... i do exactly the same as before but now it keeps saying

Starting: 09-09-2018 10:25
Watch folder no longer exists:
Started: 09-09-2018 10:25
Finished: 09-09-2018 10:25
ID: 42542020-42f5-4340-b898-b1eaa31f20cb
Action ran for: 0hr:0min:1s

the map where i drop in the video is ok, when i press import the program load the video file, its strange when i push post video Watch folder no longer exists....

thits it and it says failed, can this be fixed please so the program cuts the video again in 2:20 length and post it.

Please help me out i realy need that future
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Tweet videos and cut them dont work

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Did you edit the log to not show the folder? I think so, but please confirm

But the OS is telling the program the folder does not exist.

Is it a normal folder?
Or a network / mapped folder?

You may need to make sure the privileges of the app (run as admin?) or the user account you log into window (is admin) and that there is nothing on your machine (Anti virus / firewall / security software blocking the connection)

Please check your anti virus / security software and make sure the applications program files folder:

c:\program files (x86)\APP_NAME

is whitelisted and / or all the .exe and .dlls in that folder.

Regards,
Martin
kissmylilstar

Post by kissmylilstar »

i realy dont know what is goin on, did you guys test it ?
I use normal map i tryed at multiple harddisks and it say everyrime the same.
kissmylilstar

Post by kissmylilstar »

tryed at another pc also and now luck, the way it works before the big update is lost.

normaly i can select an map with 2:20 videos and it was posted to my account, that is not working also
when i use a watch map he is constantly buffering even is the videos are cutted at 2:20

its not possible to post videos in batch and the cut function is not wat is was.
why is it changed so mutch ??? it was working good, update destroys it.

when i put a cutted video in a map it uploads only 1 video and he puts text like C:\Users\Jeroen\Desktop\Nieuwe map\[NaughtyOffice] Ariana Marie, Emily Willis, Sofi Ryan (18.05.2018) rq_01.mp4 as video discription.

please help me out im a litle frustrated because i bought the software for this option and now its totaly lost....
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kissmylilstar wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:18 pm C:\Users\Jeroen\Desktop\Nieuwe map\[NaughtyOffice] Ariana Marie, Emily Willis, Sofi Ryan (18.05.2018) rq_01.mp4 as video discription.
This is an old bug, was fixed weeks ago. Please ensure you are up to date:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

As to the other issues, please update:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
attempt to run your watch action
If it fails, submit logs

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
kissmylilstar

Post by kissmylilstar »

ok i create a map put there 10 videos in put some hashtags in the body and press post videos, nothing happend !!

Starting: 18-09-2018 14:36
Started: 18-09-2018 14:36
Finished: 18-09-2018 14:36
ID: ded8abf2-134b-4bf5-91c1-cac8df51ebd4
Action ran for: 0hr:0min:2s

same map same hashtags now i push watch folder, result a couple of videos are posted without discription or hashtags discription of my tweet is G:\Torrents\tor 2\Nieuwe map (3)\Nieuwe map\tumblr_o4geawCG4D1uhqcx9.mp4

2 post dont show any video i only see description G:\Torrents\tor 2\Nieuwe map (3)\Nieuwe map\tumblr_o4geawCG4D1uhqcx9.mp4

all videos in map are less then 2:20 and twitter friendly i did all updates btw.

i also tested full 25 minutes video with auto cut, if i press post video i get the same message as above, when i press watch folder it takes 25 minutes before i get error after error and nothing posted on twitter.

in the link below i share my log files
<removed> do not publicly share your logs as they contain private information>

why is the video part changed so mutch ?? it just worked great before the 2.0 update, post now dont have any function, discriptions for tweets dont get posted ??? give back the oldscool video part please and delete the watch folder option.

just drop video in a folder press post video, program cut automaticly put description on the tweet and post tweet online, thats the way we love.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

you need to submit your logs please
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kissmylilstar wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:27 pm ok i create a map put there 10 videos in put some hashtags in the body and press post videos, nothing happend !!

Starting: 18-09-2018 14:36
For some reason your OS is reporting the watch folder does not exist! I don't know why nor can I find out as you haven't submitted full logs (post above)

same map same hashtags now i push watch folder, result a couple of videos are posted without discription or hashtags discription of my tweet is G:\Torrents\tor 2\Nieuwe map (3)\Nieuwe map\tumblr_o4geawCG4D1uhqcx9.mp4

2 post dont show any video i only see description G:\Torrents\tor 2\Nieuwe map (3)\Nieuwe map\tumblr_o4geawCG4D1uhqcx9.mp4

all videos in map are less then 2:20 and twitter friendly i did all updates btw.
I need logs to understand more

i also tested full 25 minutes video with auto cut, if i press post video i get the same message as above, when i press watch folder it takes 25 minutes before i get error after error and nothing posted on twitter.
this sounds like an issue with WATCH VIDEO UPLOAD not checking length, I will check

why is the video part changed so mutch ?? it just worked great before the 2.0 update, post now dont have any function, discriptions for tweets dont get posted ??? give back the oldscool video part please and delete the watch folder option.

because twitter killed the public API, there is no way to bring back the old version. But you are using WATCH FOLDER VIDEO, which did NOT exist in the old version
just drop video in a folder press post video, program cut automaticly put description on the tweet and post tweet online, thats the way we love.
This is how it currently works for me. Not sure why not for you, but if you submit logs I will take a look.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I think I may see your issue. I shall get you an update out today for testing

Regards,
Martin
kissmylilstar

Post by kissmylilstar »

wow that sounds good martin

btw my logs are uploaded ID: logs_16153