For security purposes, your Twitter account has been locked.

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
vodafone

For security purposes, your Twitter account has been locked.

Post by vodafone »

Your account may have been compromised by a website or service not associated with
Twitter.

We’ve locked your account @username to keep it safe. In order to log back in, you
must change your password.

Is this the first sign of excessive activity with bot?
bitcoin

Re: For security purposes, your Twitter account has been locked.

Post by bitcoin »

Officially? Yes.

In practice: Twitter doesn't like change so you'll have to re-train them to accept your new "normal". MIght take a few days or even weeks. Just unlock and pray they don't perma-ban you if they have a bad day :/
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I would go with what bitcoin says - they know a lot more about the intricacies of twitter than I do
vodafone

Post by vodafone »

Cheers thanks both.
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Hi,

All my accounts that have the new update (3.0.1.464) of the program suddenly stop working and twitter says:

"Your account may have been compromised by a website or service not associated with Twitter.
We’ve locked your account @my_account to keep it safe. In order to log back in, you must change your password."

I manged to unlock them a few by recaptcha and a few by adding a phone number and a few by recaptcha and reset password.

But a few I lost and can't work anymore..

Does this happen to anyone?

I have tow other PCs with 3.0.1.164 and all working great!

Please note that every account that stopped play fair and every tow account's have one proxy.

Should I try it again.. or is there a bug with the last version and we should wait.

Thanks Martin.. Waiting your answer.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Fahad wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:01 pm Hi,

All my accounts that have the new update (3.0.1.464) of the program suddenly stop working and twitter says:

"Your account may have been compromised by a website or service not associated with Twitter.
We’ve locked your account @my_account to keep it safe. In order to log back in, you must change your password."

I manged to unlock them a few by recaptcha and a few by adding a phone number and a few by recaptcha and reset password.

But a few I lost and can't work anymore..

Does this happen to anyone?

I have tow other PCs with 3.0.1.164 and all working great!

Please note that every account that stopped play fair and every tow account's have one proxy.

Should I try it again.. or is there a bug with the last version and we should wait.

Thanks Martin.. Waiting your answer.
No one else has reported this.
Nothing major changed from 3.011 to 3.014

What actions were you running?
Had you changed Useragent or anything that twitter might think is a new browser logging into the account?