New TwitterDub (Non-API) Version Not Unfollowing or Watching to Send Automated DM

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
ryounger

New TwitterDub (Non-API) Version Not Unfollowing or Watching to Send Automated DM

Post by ryounger »

I have accounts that were setup prior to the non-API version of TwitterDub and they work fine for unfollowing and auto-responding. However, I set a brand new Twitter account up after switching to the non-API TwitterDub and the only thing it does properly is follow. It will neither unfollow nor Watch and reply. The only difference I can see is that the other accounts have a working developer account and an AppID. If this is a requirement, then I feel the approach on the non-API version of TwitterDub is seriously flawed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: New TwitterDub (Non-API) Version Not Unfollowing or Watching to Send Automated DM

Post by martin@rootjazz »

watch new followers is not working. Something has changed recently and still trying to figure it out.

If other features are not working for this account. Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin