Issues Retweet from List

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Issues Retweet from List

Post by martin@rootjazz »

kevshTO wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:54 am

One little, unrelated (and very minor) thing I noticed: The TwitterDub logo was replaced somehow with, I assume, the default Windows app logo (Looks like this: https://i.stack.imgur.com/vY5dQ.png)
thanks for letting me know, next update the logo will be back :)
kevshTO

Post by kevshTO »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:55 pm
"Once per Profile per Days" set to 0). I submitted a log anyway: #2911 just in case that's any help to you.
No help I'm afraid, 0 basically means "option is not operational". So would need that value to 1 or greater for the function to be fired, then we can see why it seems to think it has processed profileA within the last X days, when you say it hasn't
Okay, my mistake as I was focusing on ensuring the Originals Only issue was fixed. I just ran a Retweet action with the same parameters as before except setting Once Per Profile per Days. Seems that's still an issue - I cancelled the action after at least a half-dozen attempts as it was clear it was rejecting tweets from accounts that hadn't been retweeted in the past day or so.

Log file: #3500
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok I think I see your issue.

Twitter isn't returning the full response, it is missing the USER part of the TWEET object so the ID is being checked as 0, so is returning the wrong value.

update coming soon
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

should fix it. Twitter was not returning the user object always, for me was working as I had already cached the user object from previous searches on my test data.

Also twitter is not sometimes returning the id value and just the id_str, so that is also handled now

Regards,
Martin