Does this mean I now have access to Twitter's Developers APIs as a corporate entity?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

Does this mean I now have access to Twitter's Developers APIs as a corporate entity?

Post by bitcoin »

I don't have an email confirmation yet (applied 7 days ago) but https://api.twitterstat.us/ looks kinda convincing, no? How does this look for other people? :)

I suppose you are not going to continue development on the "old" API-based TwitterDub?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Does this mean I now have access to Twitter's Developers APIs as a corporate entity?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:39 pm I don't have an email confirmation yet (applied 7 days ago) but https://api.twitterstat.us/ looks kinda convincing, no? How does this look for other people? :)

I never bothered applying, I had a feeling they might refuse me :)

I suppose you are not going to continue development on the "old" API-based TwitterDub?
No. Although the last API version should work, although I know Twitter are planning on making API changes for streams and DMs end of August so those functions will stop working. Then any other changes they make will slowly make the program less useful.

But more or less everything is now ported over. Only things missing are:
* stream kws
* stream users

But the new version some extra features not found in the API version:

auto reply DMs based on keyword received
auto reply autoresponders (reply to a user based on the number of times they reply to you)
Tweet / DM / Reply token #media:c:\path\to\media.jpg# to include medias in your DMs / tweets
bitcoin

Re: Does this mean I now have access to Twitter's Developers APIs as a corporate entity?

Post by bitcoin »

While I'm not ready yet... I'm experiencing TD crashing all the time again. No idea why it went away the last time. I'll try to find that thread, update there.

Should I expect any problems with my tweet images promo?

The new DM features will come in handy :) How's the URL detection? ;p
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:46 pm
Should I expect any problems with my tweet images promo?
Hopefully not
The new DM features will come in handy :) How's the URL detection? ;p
errr url detection? I think I am forgetting something here