New Version - Username does not exist

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
kevshTO

New Version - Username does not exist

Post by kevshTO »

Just updated to the latest version (2.0.0.2) and the first action I ran (created under the previous, pre-2.0 version) - a daily stats action - gave me this error:

* warning: twitter reports username used to login does not exist: XXXXX

Log ID: 32092

The account in question was created before the update using the API, etc. and prior to the update worked fine. I tested a few other accounts/actions since the update and everything looks ok, except this one account (so far). I did a manual login via Chrome and had no issue logging in so the account isn't banned, etc. Any ideas?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: New Version - Username does not exist

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you double check the password for this account is correct.

Had another similiar case this morning and the thinking is the password changed manually a long time ago, but as the old API version used the API it was not logging in with username / password, instead it used the authorised keys that were generated. So you wouldn't have had to update the password in TD as it wasn't required.

The customer in this case, noted the password as the old password that was change end of last year.
kevshTO

Post by kevshTO »

That was it, thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Thanks for confirming. I think lots are going to have this issue. I will make sure the logs give more information to explain the issue so it can be solved manually quickly