Problems with version 2001

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
sanmes

Re: Problems with version 2001

Post by sanmes »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:22 pm
sanmes wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:06 pm They are working but some minutes ago I noticed something: I have a file with tweets where I use \n to break a line and it isn't working as before, instead of breaking a line on twitter it shows the '\n'. I changed all the \n in the file to <br> and it is working fine, but it always worked fine with '\n' in previous versions. (I am sorry if this is not the proper way to present an issue but I haven't had the time yet to read the link you posted above)
I must have missed that in the port to the new system. Let me look into it
Another thing, when importing the file now the tweets show in Alphabetic order whilst before they showed as they are listed in the file. Could you add an option to choose if we wish it as it is in the file or in Alphabetical order? What I am doing to remediate the situation is ticking the Random Order option but I would prefer to do it as I was doing in previous versions.
Offtopic question, can I bulk delete my tweets with photos(the media archive) using twitterdub? Thanks
ACCOUNTS tab will allow you to specify a file of tweets to delete, but you need to prepare the list yourself
Using that option how many tweets can I safely delete per day? Thank you!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Problems with version 2001

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sanmes wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:36 pm
Another thing, when importing the file now the tweets show in Alphabetic order whilst before they showed as they are listed in the file. Could you add an option to choose if we wish it as it is in the file or in Alphabetical order? What I am doing to remediate the situation is ticking the Random Order option but I would prefer to do it as I was doing in previous versions.

Can you give more details as to what you mean by "importing tweets". What tab, how do you import them? A screenshot will probably show everything I need

Using that option how many tweets can I safely delete per day? Thank you!

Honestly, no idea. Everything is new, so what limits are I am as in the dark as you.