good old days, twitter related question

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
biagle

good old days, twitter related question

Post by biagle »

hey there, twitter botters:)

so in old days 1 year ago we was running with a friend 500+ twitter accounts each with followliker and we was doing not bad money from it. But ghosting started, bans started and last day all xxx+ accounts was banned. I had no more power to recover everything from beginning.

I did some tests few months back. And i found this:
- after first 50-70 follows (no matter intervals) you get email verify
- after evrify and follows continue your are getting sms verify, after more follows you are getting phone call verify
- finally ban:)

So i want to ask before testing again what is your experience with this situation? Maybe something changed? What is the best practices this days to start botting twitter accounts?

Maybe something regarding this verify/bans will change with new Martin twitter web software?

Any experience/advice are welcome:)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: good old days, twitter related question

Post by martin@rootjazz »

well the new version just went public last night.

As to limits / blocks / bans / verifications. I honestly don't know.

I dear say the next few days / weeks I will be hearing about it all and detecting it / bypassing it as I become aware.
vodafone

Post by vodafone »

I am wondering about the limit too. Been running at very mild activity at the moment, want to up the game.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

vodafone wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:17 am I am wondering about the limit too. Been running at very mild activity at the moment, want to up the game.
again until people do it, hit limits / blocks and report it - it is not known.

But usual rules apply.

Go slow
build up to bigger numbers
keep things random
pause as much as possible

Also be aware, that twitter warnings such as "slow down", "that's enough", "final warning" are not currently known - perhaps they don't exiist - perhaps they do. Until they are hit, reported the program doesn't know about them.

So in these early weeks, keep an eye on logs / failed actions and don't just blindly attempt big numbers