TwitterDub doesn't seem to be working at all for me. Unsure what I'm doing wrong.

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
ABCPromo

TwitterDub doesn't seem to be working at all for me. Unsure what I'm doing wrong.

Post by ABCPromo »

I've owned TwitterDub for a while now. A week ago I decided to fully set it up.

I set up automated posts, likes, and follows.

None of them seem to work.

A lot of the processes say completed. Some of them say failed.

The ones where I post a simple Twitter post, say completed. I go on my Tweets and nothing has been posted.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I followed the video tutorials to the T.

According to TwitterDub I am in the latest version. 1.4.4.7

I am attaching an imgur link so u can see my screen when creating the automated posts. Also, my processing tab.

Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it.

https://imgur.com/a/0QlxHQG
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: TwitterDub doesn't seem to be working at all for me. Unsure what I'm doing wrong.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

had you created your API APP keys previously? As per the sticky, twitter has killed the public API, you must know request access. They will allow existing API KEYS to run "for now". They will kill these off in a few months, and if you want to use the api, you must ask twitter if you can get developer access, they will review each and every case!

I have been spending every waking hour since I found out about this, updating the program to work via the website and not the API. I hopeit will be ready for testing early next week. Tuesday / Wednesday most likely

If you had existing keys, then it should work. I will need more information from you to figure out why not.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin