Why my unlike count is limited to less than 200

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Kholla

Why my unlike count is limited to less than 200

Post by Kholla »

For unlike, if I want to run the task for 2000 or 5000 or anything more than 200 unlike for the account, it is not accepting.

The cap is always 200. Is there any setting I am missing?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Why my unlike count is limited to less than 200

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sorry, must have been a limit of the control I didn't realise. I will remove for next update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

no, the control does not have a limit of 200. Can you explain what you mean with logs / screenshots showing the issue.

Perhaps you mean the action itself will not do more than 200? If so, perhaps you have a daily limit (global: SETTINGS TAB, account specific: ACCOUNT DETAILS FORM)
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

I had the same thing happened when I tried using Unlike. 200 was the max it would ever let me unlike I think it was a day. To be honest I had so many problems I gave up on unliking anything LOL

Kholla - would love for you to follow up with RootJaz it would be helpful for everyone. :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I need to know exactly what is being referred to.

Cannot specify more than 200?
Cannot perform more as account limit kicks in?
Something else?

As always: Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

for me I would specify different amounts up to 1000. sometimes 500 sometimes 300 sometimes 150 or whatever. It never mattered though as it would never perform more than 200 after that it would fail or error out or whatever you call it. basically it would just stop. it seemed to me like it was a twitter limit. Personally I just stopped unliking over 200 a day. I'm not the one asking in this thread though, I was just putting my input as well to say yes I understand it happened to me too.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

SkullLife wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 pm for me I would specify different amounts up to 1000. sometimes 500 sometimes 300 sometimes 150 or whatever. It never mattered though as it would never perform more than 200 after that it would fail or error out or whatever you call it. basically it would just stop. it seemed to me like it was a twitter limit. Personally I just stopped unliking over 200 a day. I'm not the one asking in this thread though, I was just putting my input as well to say yes I understand it happened to me too.
Same reply as above. I am not facing this issue. So I need logs / screenshots / specific instructions to replicate the issue. Basically everything the link I posted asks for :)
Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634
Kholla

Post by Kholla »

SkullLife wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 pm for me I would specify different amounts up to 1000. sometimes 500 sometimes 300 sometimes 150 or whatever. It never mattered though as it would never perform more than 200 after that it would fail or error out or whatever you call it. basically it would just stop. it seemed to me like it was a twitter limit. Personally I just stopped unliking over 200 a day. I'm not the one asking in this thread though, I was just putting my input as well to say yes I understand it happened to me too.
Sorry for the late reply. I think admin is working on it. If twitter has modified how next page of search results are shown, this issue will ahppen in almost all the tasks in twitterdub.

@skulllife this is for your reference: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7585
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Not sure why you linked to this from: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7585&p=46673#p46673

The above thread is about scrape hashtags limited to 100 results
This thread is about unlike count.

But anyway this was a completely different issue regarding the old version of the app (API version)