Twitter blocking accounts for suspicious activities

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

Re: Twitter blocking accounts for suspicious activities

Post by bitcoin »

PS: even using a new mobile app for twitter is enough to lock your account again. Whenever I share something from my mobi, my account gets locked. And twitter won't give up this time :(
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:09 pm PS: even using a new mobile app for twitter is enough to lock your account again. Whenever I share something from my mobi, my account gets locked. And twitter won't give up this time :(
Yes.
I have seen twitter changed its apps and other UI things and going browser based(apps are not browser based usually).
I don't think this is a good practice for twitter. Also, twitter changed it's signup page, chaged action on non js browsers. They are prefering browserdw it js enabled. Perhaps, this will be offtopic to you but twitter is rolling out some changes and i think it will be stable after few days. Just wait.

Regards
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

waiting a few weeks by now ;-( Twitter is going down fast, and I can assure you the crypto community is eagerly looking for something new (and preferably decentralized). For now, we're stuck though :/
banjoblues

Post by banjoblues »

I've also been blocked twice in one week. 50 follows a day, 200 second pause in between.

"Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please complete the steps below and confirm thay you are the valid account owner."

I'm going to stop using TD for a couple days, see if anything pops up on here
support@rootjazz

bitcoin wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:52 pm waiting a few weeks by now ;-( Twitter is going down fast, and I can assure you the crypto community is eagerly looking for something new (and preferably decentralized). For now, we're stuck though :/
Just to be clear

Is it only happening for people with crypto accounts?
Do you have other twitter profiles?
Did they ever get blocks like crypto profiles?

I am asking this question as you have mentioned crypto.

Regards
rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish »

This problem is universal. twitter has updates for all the accounts. i made a new account on twitter to share a few links for a project. just tweeted a few posts like about 5 in 5 minutes and got locked out with same error.

your account showed and automated behaviour.

I was using browser on my laptop. Didnt even touch TD.
Twitter is getting stupid.
support@rootjazz

rsbmanish wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:07 am This problem is universal. twitter has updates for all the accounts. i made a new account on twitter to share a few links for a project. just tweeted a few posts like about 5 in 5 minutes and got locked out with same error.

your account showed and automated behaviour.

I was using browser on my laptop. Didnt even touch TD.
Twitter is getting stupid.
Twitter is now changing and i would suggest everyone to go slow and wait for it gets stable. If this problem is so often then normal users too getting troubles. Hence they will report back and twitter will change the thing ( the cause of stupid behaviour ).

Regards
banjoblues

Post by banjoblues »

My account is legit/clean. I only use my main account and TD to follow/unfollow with 200 second pauses. I'll take your advice and lay back for a bit...

Thanks for reply
rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish »

banjoblues wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:13 pm My account is legit/clean. I only use my main account and TD to follow/unfollow with 200 second pauses. I'll take your advice and lay back for a bit...

Thanks for reply
200 sec pauses? How many do you follow in a day? also is there any issue you ever faced with this?
banjoblues

Post by banjoblues »

Only 50 follows per day, 100 unfollows and about 80 likes per day. I'm going to quit the likes as I think they may go on amount of actions. I did get blocked twice in one week so will try again with 50 follows per day/100 unfollows. Maybe their detection software doesn't like the long pauses? I'll let ya know if I get blocked again.

Thanks J