Problems authorising account

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
soundman

Re: Problems authorising account

Post by soundman »

Thanks,

Due to the fact that the initial proxies never seemed to work it's taken a while to get to this point.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

checking your logs now
soundman wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:46 am Due to the fact that the initial proxies never seemed to work it's taken a while to get to this point.

please direct any irate communications to the proxy company. It shouldn't really be my job to confirm the proxies they provide are just out right not working, but I did without complaint. I understand it is easier to be annoyed at those who actually provide the support, but lets not forget the root cause of the problem / delays belongs squarely at the feet of the proxy company
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

12:52:24: * FAILED: request token request: 401
https://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token
{"errors":[{"code":135,"message":"Timestamp out of bounds."}]}
12:52:24: * FAILED: 938579832 : Failed request token request
your machine time is incorrect, please check and update it (set it to sync to internet time)
soundman

Post by soundman »

Hi Martin,

You have been super helpful. I wasn't directing anything at anywhere other than the proxy company.
Due to the fact the proxy company has been about as useless as they could be, it has take ages to get here. However, you have been very helpful and I appreciate it, as per previous emails!

I hope that clarifies :)
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

soundman wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:52 am Hi Martin,

You have been super helpful. I wasn't directing anything at anywhere other than the proxy company.
Due to the fact the proxy company has been about as useless as they could be, it has take ages to get here. However, you have been very helpful and I appreciate it, as per previous emails!

I hope that clarifies :)

Thanks for the appreciation.
Is your issue resolved fully yet?