Liking latest Reply

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
elephantstripes

Liking latest Reply

Post by elephantstripes »

How can I mass like the latest reply that an account has made. When I use "latest tweet" this doesn't include replies.
I have tried using the watch users tab, which does like the reply. However, even if I choose "share across accounts" and pick 10 accounts, only one of the 10 accounts actually likes the reply. How can I make all 10 like it?
support@rootjazz

Re: Liking latest Reply

Post by support@rootjazz »

elephantstripes wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:58 am How can I mass like the latest reply that an account has made. When I use "latest tweet" this doesn't include replies.
I have tried using the watch users tab, which does like the reply. However, even if I choose "share across accounts" and pick 10 accounts, only one of the 10 accounts actually likes the reply. How can I make all 10 like it?
TD > Watch users tab> select 1 account by which like will be done > input time intervals > click setup users and actions > Above left blank input the target username > click add > username will be converted to ID and added to the below control > look for right side middle options > watched users tweets/replied > check like > save > click create

Should help. :)

Regards