Doing one reply with each account

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
elephantstripes

Doing one reply with each account

Post by elephantstripes »

Just wanted to check the correct settings to use for my problem.
I want to use 10 of my accounts to reply to 10 different accounts, with the same message (only difference being the #my_username# variable).

The way I have tried doing it:
In the search tweet and reply tab.
Added the tweet.
Custom search setting is: latest tweet
Ticked the 10 accounts to be used
Ticked Unique items per acount
Ticked Share accross accounts
Ticked Multi terms shared
Repeat is on 0
Then I add my file which has a list of 10 accounts.

What ends up happening is that one of my accounts does most of the tweets, instead of my accounts doing one tweet each.

Also, one other question. Is there functionality to do a reply, then automatically reply to the tweet I just did? Coz some of my tweets go over the max characters and so I want to do it in multiple tweets.
support@rootjazz

Re: Doing one reply with each account

Post by support@rootjazz »

I want to use 10 of my accounts to reply to 10 different accounts, with the same message (only difference being the #my_username# variable).
Do you want it 1 time or as recurring?
IF you want it recurring and your accounts are fixed then do use watch accounts and reply.

What ends up happening is that one of my accounts does most of the tweets, instead of my accounts doing one tweet each.
Your acconts should reply. You mean those are tweeting instead of reply?
Also, one other question. Is there functionality to do a reply, then automatically reply to the tweet I just did? Coz some of my tweets go over the max characters and so I want to do it in multiple tweets.
You can reply to tweets using watch tweet tab but -

Do you want to watch tweet and then reply?
Or
You want to tweet using parts ( tweet 1 , as a reply tweet2 , as a rwply tweet 3 .. so on.... )

Please post more details that i can assist you better.

I have re-read your workaround and i would want to say that you shouldn't search USERS and reply instead you need to search TWEET and reply.

You have treated usernames as keywords and that is not a good practice.

I would suggest you to use WATCH FOR TWEETS tab

OR

Search and tweet reply tab > custom search > a user url or ID > latesttweetof > save

Input the filepath of 10 target twitter urls
Set tweet replies
Set time parameter
Hit reply tweet

( please modify the settings if needed )

Regards