How To Setup Like This?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
nawza21

How To Setup Like This?

Post by nawza21 »

Hi, I have instadub and twitterdub. But now I want to run my twitterdub as my instadub already setting automatic for few months.

Anybody know the simple setting like this thread?

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/metho ... t.1019554/

I have a lot of tshirt to promote with 100s url.

I plan to alternately promote normal tweets and promotional tweets. How to do that?
support@rootjazz

Re: How To Setup Like This?

Post by support@rootjazz »

nawza21 wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:46 am Hi, I have instadub and twitterdub. But now I want to run my twitterdub as my instadub already setting automatic for few months.

Anybody know the simple setting like this thread?

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/metho ... t.1019554/

I have a lot of tshirt to promote with 100s url.

I plan to alternately promote normal tweets and promotional tweets. How to do that?
This is strategy. TBH, we can''t tell someone strategy. Also the BHW post was too long and missing images so i couldn't read fully. Rather than wasting time on it, i would ask you to tell your workaround then we can say something techinal ( not strategy,reletively strategy but not directly) that might satisfy you.

:)

Regards
nawza21

Post by nawza21 »

I just create lot of post in the file including the link. Find good hashtag. Then create lived long post. :lol: Getting lot of traffic with zero followers. But no sales yet.. :P
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

nawza21 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:59 am I just create lot of post in the file including the link. Find good hashtag. Then create lived long post. :lol: Getting lot of traffic with zero followers. But no sales yet.. :P
Great to hear! :)