replying to replies

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
elephantstripes

replying to replies

Post by elephantstripes »

Hey, I'm struggling to figure out the way I can do what I'm trying to do. I'd like to:

Find the latest reply to a tweet (not the latest tweet) from a set of accounts of mine (group A).
Reply to this with three random accounts of mine from a diffeerent group (group B), using a set of 3+ different messages that it chooses at random

I can't figure out how ot get replies and not tweets.
I also cannot figure out what my repeat/action settings should be. I dont want 10 different accounts all replying with the same reply

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: replying to replies

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hey, I'm struggling to figure out the way I can do what I'm trying to do. I'd like to:

Find the latest reply to a tweet (not the latest tweet) from a set of accounts of mine (group A).
Reply to this with three random accounts of mine from a diffeerent group (group B), using a set of 3+ different messages that it chooses at random

What you want - is not directly possible.
What is possible =

You want watch tweet reply and then do action on them. IS not directly possible.
But,

You can do watch users via TD - watch users tab

What you can do ->

Can watch a users tweets , tweet reply to his/hers tweets and much more ( please refer to TD watch users tab )

How you can do >

TD > Watch users tab > select an account first > click on setup users and actions > put the username in the left side > have a look into the right side middle and watched users tweets rewteet / replied by and set up your ation as you want.

at the end save and create the action.

I also cannot figure out what my repeat/action settings should be. I dont want 10 different accounts all replying with the same reply
I would suggest you do havemore control on how you do and use the other tabs. Those are full of features and that will make each and every comment/reply you pass unique.

TD support spintax / multi commenting /single commenting.

:)

Regards