Importing accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
support@rootjazz

Re: Importing accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

Topic moved from

Twitterdub tutorials to twitterdub support forum

So I just imported accounts with the same format as SC Manager but it didn't go all the way according to plan. I put it in this order - Email,Password,Proxy. It imported the account but the proxies are not there for some reason. Also, how can I import the accounts so that the consumer keys are automatically set up for all of them? I have already set the consumer keys for my main account.

You need to set the consumer api in settings tab or individually for each account. You can't bluk import.

Okay so I'm guessing you can't add the proxy while signing in like you can in soundcloud manager.. But that leads me to another question then .. Where is the proxy list on this software? It is right on the side on SCM

You can import ptoxy like in SCM you did
You can specify proxy while adding 1 account to TD

put username
put password
put the account creation proxy followed by the format xx.xx.x.x:xxxx

One problem, I can't sign in because it doesn't allow me to sign in with email .. I don't know the usernames for my accounts because I created them a while ago. Is there a way to bypass this or get around it? Or is there a way to find my accounts with the email used?

You can login to accounts via email. There should not be an issue.
If you are facing issues then

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Not all the information is relevant for all issues, but do submit as much information as you can.

What you did EXACTLY
What settings you specified EXACTLY
How it doesn't work: crash / errors / logs success but you cannot see anything
If using proxies, have you confirmed your proxies?
Have you check for updates - including testing / latest updates
Do include your version number
Do submit logs HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT
Starting: 29/03/2018 20:44 PM
Validate account via login ESMERALDAONEILL4063194@gmail.com
* SUCCESS: ESMERAL21889951 validated successfully
FAILED VERIFY:

SUCCESS VERIFY:
http://twitter.com/ESMERAL21889951
1 accounts validated out of 1
Started: 29/03/2018 20:44 PM
Finished: 29/03/2018 20:44 PM
ID: b251e3e5-e24d-4ecb-9a78-a65877fc09c2
Action ran for: 0hr:0min:11s
Is there a way to bypass this or get around it? Or is there a way to find my accounts with the email used?
Accounts get logged in email,password format.

I would suggest you to import all accounts wit proxy
checck 1 account
click verify login
Double click on the processing tab
watch if login gets successful
Then come to the view accounts tab
the account should remain checked
Click on authorize accounts
After successful authorization - again click on verify login and after successful login , your email will be conerted automatically to your username.

If you follow my instruction EXACTLY then you will see usernames in the emails place.

Regards