Tweet Search (Recent)

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
joeybad47

Tweet Search (Recent)

Post by joeybad47 »

Hey Martin,

I had a quick question about the results returned from 'Tweet Search (Recent)'. I just wanted to know how 'recent' it is scraping tweets from; past hour, 24 hours? Thanks.
support@rootjazz

Re: Tweet Search (Recent)

Post by support@rootjazz »

joeybad47 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:18 pm Hey Martin,

I had a quick question about the results returned from 'Tweet Search (Recent)'. I just wanted to know how 'recent' it is scraping tweets from; past hour, 24 hours? Thanks.
The recent tweets are scraped order by new to old. Not hour based.

Regards
joeybad47

Post by joeybad47 »

support@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:43 am

Regards
I understand that, but there must be a limit to how far in the past it is scraping from. Just need to know what that limit is. Thanks
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

joeybad47 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:33 pm
support@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:43 am

Regards
I understand that, but there must be a limit to how far in the past it is scraping from. Just need to know what that limit is. Thanks
I honestly not sure about the limit ( what is the maximum api return value at once ). You can double click on recent tweet in custom search and set according to your needs. Perhaps , you'll find something. :)

Regards