Please make a lil change

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

Re: Please make a lil change

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:32 pm sorry I wasn't clear. a 404 refers to a page that doesn't exist, the website will return a page, but the STATUS CODE will be marked as 404, so a scrape can check it.
So how to check 404 on my list ? What scrape you mean ?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:06 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:32 pm sorry I wasn't clear. a 404 refers to a page that doesn't exist, the website will return a page, but the STATUS CODE will be marked as 404, so a scrape can check it.
I think the 404 checker is attached with profile based follow. You don't need to clean your list manually as there is no other instruction provided by admin.

Scrape means -

He wanted to say that between each request previously the bot just sends the follow request. But, the latest upadte will check the profile first if profile exists or not by a 404 not found code/element/Identifier and then send follow request. :)

You btter run the action and see what is going on. If the issue still persists then pleas do let us know.

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:56 am
Bartekef wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:06 pm
I think the 404 checker is attached with profile based follow. You don't need to clean your list manually as there is no other instruction provided by admin.

Scrape means -

He wanted to say that between each request previously the bot just sends the follow request. But, the latest upadte will check the profile first if profile exists or not by a 404 not found code/element/Identifier and then send follow request. :)

You btter run the action and see what is going on. If the issue still persists then pleas do let us know.

Regards
Fine, it sends me 'User not found' but then stops the action for 600 seconds, and I requested to change it that it will skip the item without performing pause.
support@rootjazz

Fine, it sends me 'User not found' but then stops the action for 600 seconds, and I requested to change it that it will skip the item without performing pause.
Let me replicate the issue fro you and i'll update you accordingly here.
support@rootjazz

Please post how you are creating the action and exactly what you did during creation of action. Also, please provide real time logs as i have replicated this issue and i have got some other error.

Currently, from list of twitter urls the bot skipping the failed urls. I found this just now as i replicated it.
Can you just post your workaround? How you are creating the action? Screenshots? Steps as we've asked always.

Clealry, the skip is working for me if i put filepath and choose follow from list in TD > follow tab

Code: Select all

Checking for twitter API error...
* FAILED to get ID from : https://twitter.com/Andrea61744355544
* SKIP: Exception of type 'LibUtil.ExSkipItem' was thrown.
* IGNORE: https://twitter.com/Andrea61744355544
Processed all items

Regards