Global processed logs - please explain

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

Global processed logs - please explain

Post by Bartekef »

Hey
Lately Martin told me about Global processed logs, and that this would prevent from processing the same item twice by accounts assigned to that log.

Does that mean, if I assigned 2 accounts to that log, and now I create 2 actions for these accounts performed on the same list of twitter URLs, they won't perform on same profile?

I want to run Send tweet mention action from list of profile URLs. I don't want 2 accounts sending tweet mention to the same profile twice, so assigning them to the same Global log would help me out?

Thanks!
support@rootjazz

Re: Global processed logs - please explain

Post by support@rootjazz »

Does that mean, if I assigned 2 accounts to that log, and now I create 2 actions for these accounts performed on the same list of twitter URLs, they won't perform on same profile?
Yes. You said the correct thing.

Global processed log will be used for all the accounts you assign and is applicable on all of them. :)
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:54 am

Global processed log will be used for all the accounts you assign and is applicable on all of them. :)
Thanks a lot!
What in this case:
I followed thousands of profiles back in the day, but now I want to follow them again. I use 5 accounts to follow, using global processed logs. If I turn off 'dont process on already processed item', won't these 5 accounts assigned to common global log still follow the same profiles? (its also refering to Soundcloud manager).
support@rootjazz

Bartekef wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:13 pm
support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:54 am

Thanks a lot!
What in this case:
I followed thousands of profiles back in the day, but now I want to follow them again. I use 5 accounts to follow, using global processed logs. If I turn off 'dont process on already processed item', won't these 5 accounts assigned to common global log still follow the same profiles? (its also refering to Soundcloud manager).
I am not sure about this one.
You can try deleting the processed log for account x and try what you are trying to do.

How to delete:

goto TD > follow tab > select the accounts > right click > delete processed logs ( for SCM same way )

After deleting, do whatever you want to do... See if works or not.

Regards
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:12 am
support@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:54 am Yes. You said the correct thing.

Thanks a lot!
What in this case:
I am not sure about this one.
You can try deleting the processed log for account x and try what you are trying to do.

How to delete:

goto TD > follow tab > select the accounts > right click > delete processed logs ( for SCM same way )

After deleting, do whatever you want to do... See if works or not.

Regards
Weird thing, after deletion I still have some items are left in Soundcloud manager follow (1600 items), and tweet mention also few.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Thanks a lot!
What in this case:
If you specify to ALLOW processing of items already processed, then the account specific already_processed_records AND global_processed_records are ignored. Meaning you would action on items the account itself has already actioned or another account that performed a shared action / global processed action.
won't these 5 accounts assigned to common global log still follow the same profiles? (its also refering to Soundcloud manager).
correct, those accounts will process the same items as each other and items each account already actioned.

Weird thing, after deletion I still have some items are left in Soundcloud manager follow (1600 items), and tweet mention also few.
this would not delete GLOBAL PROCESSED, which may be being counted (I don't recall). If you want to remove the global processed logs, you would need to deassign on a per account basis: GLOBAL PROCESSED > VIEW > remove all in list > save
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Thanks a lot!
What in this case:
If you specify to ALLOW processing of items already processed, then the account specific already_processed_records AND global_processed_records are ignored. Meaning you would action on items the account itself has already actioned or another account that performed a shared action / global processed action.
won't these 5 accounts assigned to common global log still follow the same profiles? (its also refering to Soundcloud manager).
correct, those accounts will process the same items as each other and items each account already actioned.

this would not delete GLOBAL PROCESSED, which may be being counted (I don't recall). If you want to remove the global processed logs, you would need to deassign on a per account basis: GLOBAL PROCESSED > VIEW > remove all in list > save
Thank you
Is Global processed logs thing working in real-time ? Like if I create action for 5 accounts to follow twitter urls from the same one list, would my accounts avoid following the same profiles ?

For example, I started following action on 11 pm, would my account no. 2 skip item, that was processed 3 minutes ago by account no. 1 ?
support@rootjazz

Please have a read here on global processed log and how they work. Might help you.
https://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/docum ... click.html
Thank you
Is Global processed logs thing working in real-time ? Like if I create action for 5 accounts to follow twitter urls from the same one list, would my accounts avoid following the same profiles ?
Global process log is a log that holds all 5 accounts activity as single log activity. Whatever action you want to do is totally upto you. Once 5 accounts are assigned to global processed log - the log will be used for all 5 accounts.
would my accounts avoid following the same profiles ?
It should work like this way. Once done - later should be ignored if unique items is checked.
For example, I started following action on 11 pm, would my account no. 2 skip item, that was processed 3 minutes ago by account no. 1 ?
As long as i knew, it should ignore once the item is processed. But, make sure unique items is checked.

Regards
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Hi,

I had a problem about all users follow the same people.. so I searched and I'm here.

But I think there is a but.. I'm not sure though.

- When I assign all accounts in like tab with a global log.. no screen say it's done.. So I searched in the folders of the program.. and again.. nothing.

- So I delete one process from account and do it again.. and compare the log file of this new process with an old one.. and guess what.. it's all the same.. nothing change.. no global mention.. not my assign name mention.. and no other db load to see what users had been like.. and no saving to db with the new finding.. it's all the same as the old one.. same line.. same independent db.

I think I'm wrong.. and if I let all process of all account's work it will show off.. but I think there is something wrong and for that I'm telling you.

If you need the logs I will upload them.. but I don't think it's necessary because these stuff could cough off without logs and analyzing.. (I know I could be very wrong :D )

Thanks again.. and god bless you. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

use the right click VIEW GLOBAL LOGS of a single account and check the log_id has been assigned