How do I setup this?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

How do I setup this?

Post by Bartekef »

I got list of twitter PROFILE urls.
How to:

1) set up action - like recent tweet (or more than 1) of each profile from my list
2) set up action - like random tweet (or more than 1) of each profile from my list

In like action I can put 'From list' but I guess it refers to list of tweets, not list of profiles??

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: How do I setup this?

Post by support@rootjazz »

1) set up action - like recent tweet (or more than 1) of each profile from my list
TD > Like tab > set time intervals > Select the account by which the action will be performed > Click on custom search > A user url or ID > lestesttweetsof > save > put the filepath of users in the left blank > click like button

2) set up action - like random tweet (or more than 1) of each profile from my list
TD > Like tab > set time intervals > Select the account by which the action will be performed > Click on custom search > A user url or ID > recenttweetsof > save > put the filepath of users in the left blank > click like button

The above informations will help you.
In like action I can put 'From list' but I guess it refers to list of tweets, not list of profiles??
If i understood you correctly then it refers to user profiles. like action is done on twets and media. You need to return the medi aor tweets. There is no boundation like you said.
Regards