retweet newest tweets of 1 user

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
kissmylilstar

retweet newest tweets of 1 user

Post by kissmylilstar »

Hi guys im tested alot of options but i cant find out how too retweet with 25 accounts the 25 most recent tweets of a user please help me out to set this up,
support@rootjazz

Re: retweet newest tweets of 1 user

Post by support@rootjazz »

kissmylilstar wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 am Hi guys im tested alot of options but i cant find out how too retweet with 25 accounts the 25 most recent tweets of a user please help me out to set this up,
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5566

Please watch this. Might help you.

Else

Steps for setting up for 1 account

=============================
Open Td > goto retweet tab > Select the account by which the action will be performed > put the time intervals > put the target profile url in the left balnk field > click on custom search > double click on A uer url or Id > again double click on LatestTweetOf > Save > hit retweet

Note: Latest will return most recent 1 tweet of target user profile
This way You can retweet x users 1 latest tweet after x time

Or

Open Td > goto retweet tab > Select the account by which the action will be performed > put the time intervals > put the target profile url in the left balnk field > click on custom search > double click on A uer url or Id > again double click on RecentTweetOf >double lcick on RecentTweetsOf and set the value 5 to 6 > Save > hit retweet

This way the bot scrapes 5 - tweet done by user x after x hour and retweet them.

Please try the above steps and see if the problem gets solved or not. If the problem still persists, please do not hesit to post here.

Good Luck.
kissmylilstar

Post by kissmylilstar »

do i need to check something ? unique items per account or something els ?

ow and what to do with max actions ?

Thanks for your fast reply btw
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

kissmylilstar wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:26 pm do i need to check something ? unique items per account or something els ?

ow and what to do with max actions ?

Thanks for your fast reply btw
depends what you want to do.

I assume.
You have 25 of YOUR accounts
You want to scrape 25 most recent tweets of a single user.

Now,:
1) do you want all 25 of your accounts to retweet all 25?
OR
2) do you want each of your accounts to retweet ONE tweet?

if 1). Then you do NOT check SHARED ACTIONS, and you will create 25 actions, one per account which will then scrape and retweet the top 25 tweets

if 2) Check SHARED ACTION. Now you have one action for all 25 accounts where the 25 recent tweetst are shared amongst your 25 accounts (1 retweet per account)

As to UNIQUE, probably you want it on, so you don't duplicate / attempt duplicates
kissmylilstar

Post by kissmylilstar »

i running a test tonight and let you know the results later.

thanks m8