Filter?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

Filter?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey I need to filter out non active twitter users from my list scrapped from soundcloud,
its 15k

I see there is no Filter option in TwitterDUB as it is in Soundcloud manager.

Whats the fastest way to filter out profiles which for example tweeted in last 30 days to determine which are active and which not?

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: Filter?

Post by support@rootjazz »

Hey I need to filter out non active twitter users from my list scrapped from soundcloud,
its 15k
You have twitter usernames from Sc? or ID or urls? Whcih ?

I see there is no Filter option in TwitterDUB as it is in Soundcloud mana
ger.

Waht kind of filter are you looking for? what has SCM and what not have in TD? Can you please send all the information that we can understand better?

Whats the fastest way to filter out profiles which for example tweeted in last 30 days to determine which are active and which not?
A twitter user can be active and only use PM. Lol. So, we can't judge the user/profile by that way. I meant that he/she used ing twitter just for messageing purpose. So, he/she has no external activity that we can log via Td and judge him/her as an active user on twitter. Right?

But, we can do some check on like / comment / media upload activity or something like that ( external activity). I will look into this and update here accordingly.
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:04 am
its 15k
You have twitter usernames from Sc? or ID or urls? Whcih ?

I see there is no Filter option in TwitterDUB as it is in Soundcloud mana
ger.

Waht kind of filter are you looking for? what has SCM and what not have in TD? Can you please send all the information that we can understand better?

A twitter user can be active and only use PM. Lol. So, we can't judge the user/profile by that way. I meant that he/she used ing twitter just for messageing purpose. So, he/she has no external activity that we can log via Td and judge him/her as an active user on twitter. Right?

But, we can do some check on like / comment / media upload activity or something like that ( external activity). I will look into this and update here accordingly.
I got Twitter URLs.

This kind of filter:
You simply put your URLs and SCM processed it, I want for example Users which have pro accounts. I give my list to filter, it process and gives me only profiles with Pro as a result. There's no such thing in Twitterdub.

I've got 15k twitter URLs in my list, which I want to perform like/retweet etc. actions on, using multiply accounts. I don't want my accounts performing actions on twitter profiles which are not active since 2015, that's why I'm looking do export only those which were active in for example last month.

PLUS I want to do the same to list of instagram URLs
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:48 pm

I see there is no Filter option in TwitterDUB as it is in Soundcloud manager.

Thanks
yes there is, you do it via the SCRAPE tab (SCM is different as this was before the SCM scrape tab had filter).

goto twitter SCRAPER tab
load in your file to the search box
search is FROM FILE
then set filter
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

its 15k
this I don't understand.

You scraped soundcloud profile URLs
and you want to remove twitter users?

I think SCM will, in the DETAILS scrape mode, output the links from the profile, which may include twitter.

So you would scrape SCM to details
then load into excel and include only rows with twitter link
then extract just twitter links (perhaps mapping to SC profile)

then use the extract twitter URLs in TD

or something I guess
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:49 pm
its 15k
this I don't understand.

You scraped soundcloud profile URLs
and you want to remove twitter users?

I think SCM will, in the DETAILS scrape mode, output the links from the profile, which may include twitter.

So you would scrape SCM to details
then load into excel and include only rows with twitter link
then extract just twitter links (perhaps mapping to SC profile)

then use the extract twitter URLs in TD

or something I guess
Hold up :D I scrapped soundcloud profiles, from which I scrapped profile details. From profile details file, I extracted URLS with 'twitter' using ListJazz. So now Ive got list of twitter urls.

From this list of twitter URLs, I want to delete non-active twitter users - so when I perform Follow action on this list, I won't follow users who logged in last time in 2010.

Just like in SCM you can give list of soundcloud URLs, run filter and extract only pro users, or users with album etc..

I want to do the same to list of twitter urls. But there is no Filter tab in TwitterDUB like it is in SCM

I know there is option, user filter, to not follow someone who didnt tweet in last 30 days for example. But I want to CUT all these users out of my list, permanently. I will use this list to engage with it in near future, so adding user filter will extend the time of each process I perform on this list.
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

goto twitter SCRAPER tab
search is FROM FILE
then set filter
Martin already gave the solution. Did you try it?
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

support@rootjazz wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:21 am
goto twitter SCRAPER tab
search is FROM FILE
then set filter
Martin already gave the solution. Did you try it?
Will do it tonight ! Thanks