Issue with Unliking tweets liked by bot

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
SkullLife

Issue with Unliking tweets liked by bot

Post by SkullLife »

When submitting a bug / issue you are having. The following are required.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What program and version are you using do check if there is an update:
Newest one just updated tonight 1.4.1.1

Please describe your issue:
I completed a campaign of Following users with liking their last tweet added. I am now trying to go back and "Unlike" a lot of the tweets because there are a lot of people that did not follow back or the like were for dumb tweets. There were over 2800 likes completed by the bot. I have tried different combinations of "Do Not Unlike if following you" , "Only Unlike if liked by bot" , and "Unlike after X Days" Finally to I settled on making it as easy as possible and ONLY selected "Only Unlike if liked by bot" I chose to unlike 813 tweets. The Process ran through as though it worked however Nothing was unliked. My like count stayed the same on twitter. I then tried the same unlike process, this time not selecting anything and allowing the bot to unlike any tweets by UNchecking "Only Unlike if liked by bot" box. This seemed to work and my like number started dropping right away. Early tonight I was using 1.4.0.9 and before updating I was getting log errors and the process wasn't running though it would error 10 items and stopped . after updating it now runs through as if working but doesn't actually unlike.

Describe what is going wrong:
Running as though it is unliking tweets ones that are "Only Unlike if liked by bot" but not Unliking them.

Describe what was expected:
"Only Unlike if liked by bot" to Unlike tweets that the bot liked

Describe the steps to replicate your issue. A list of instruction steps.
Follow users and like their last tweet. A number of days later "Unlike" those tweets

If you are setting any specific options for the action, detail those.
I have tried with options and without. I'm ok with it working with the only option being "Only Unlike if liked by bot"

Include the processing logs, that show your issue (processing logs are shown when you double click the action in the processing tab
Log 85468

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: Issue with Unliking tweets liked by bot

Post by support@rootjazz »

Describe what is going wrong:
Running as though it is unliking tweets ones that are "Only Unlike if liked by bot" but not Unliking them.
I have just replicated your issue and liked and unliked within few minutes and the bot did the work perfectly.
Describe what was expected:
"Only Unlike if liked by bot" to Unlike tweets that the bot liked
Perfectly working at my end with latest version 1.4.1.2
If you are setting any specific options for the action, detail those.
I have tried with options and without. I'm ok with it working with the only option being "Only Unlike if liked by bot"
I am not sure the thing is not working for you but is working for me.

Can you please check again? Can you please update to the latest version and see if works or not? Did you do anything with your database?
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

My apologies for the late reply I haven't been online for a few days. Thank you for looking at this. It seems towork ok when done right away, using TwitterDub. For example using it to like and then in the same day unlike, it works fine. The issue I was having is trying to unlike a few days later. So if you tested it, it would need to be liked and then have to wait for 3 or 4 days to try to replicate it. I just updated to the new software again and have not tried it yet. so I will and then will report back.
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

Ok this isn't working. I tried a bunch of different ways and it doesn't work if "Only unlike if liked by bot" is selected and its been days back. Also I tried to unlike using X number of days and selected 17 days and postes from 9 days ago were unliked.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Made some improvements to AFTER X DAYS.

and I think I have found your issue. The next update should solve this for you. I will let you know when ready

Regards,
Martin
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I still can't get this to work properly.

I've taken some screen shots to show what I'm doing and the results.

On Twitter I start with 6058 Likes

I run the unlike tab going with NO options and requesting 1 unlike if liked by bot

It shows:

* SUCCESS (1):
Processed: 1/1
Failed: 0

BUT Nothing happens. my Like count is still here:

I try another test. I run the unlike tab, requesting to delete Likes after 23 days when I know that the bot Liked items. You can see in the stats here:

here are the options:

This one shows:

* IGNORE: Only followed for days: 14.75
* IGNORE: 973224366493327366
Processed all items

Processed: 0/1

Then I try again using 22 days:

and get this:

logging processed: 970641917737406464
* SUCCESS (1):

But again nothing on Twitter, it's still here:

I then try to unlike BUT uncheck the "Only Unlike if liked by bot":

and get this:
* SUCCESS

THIS TIME it Unlikes as shown:

Problem is, I ONLY want to Unlike things Liked by the Bot days past and that's where I'm having the problem and it's not working.

Am I doing something wrong?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

SkullLife wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:23 pm Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I still can't get this to work properly.

I've taken some screen shots to show what I'm doing and the results.

On Twitter I start with 6058 Likes

I run the unlike tab going with NO options and requesting 1 unlike if liked by bot

It shows:

* SUCCESS (1):

BUT Nothing happens. my Like count is still here:

I try another test. I run the unlike tab, requesting to delete Likes after 23 days when I know that the bot Liked items. You can see in the stats here:

here are the options:

This one shows:

* IGNORE: Only followed for days: 14.75
* IGNORE: 973224366493327366
Processed all items

Processed: 0/1

Then I try again using 22 days:

and get this:

logging processed: 970641917737406464
* SUCCESS (1):

But again nothing on Twitter, it's still here:

I then try to unlike BUT uncheck the "Only Unlike if liked by bot":

and get this:
* SUCCESS

THIS TIME it Unlikes as shown:

Problem is, I ONLY want to Unlike things Liked by the Bot days past and that's where I'm having the problem and it's not working.

Am I doing something wrong?
My apologies for the late reply. Perhaps, i missed this post yesterdday.
Well, it appears that i need account doing like actions and i currently do not have accounts so i couldn't replicate the issue.
Can you post a log of action?

Steps:

Goto Td > top bar > help > logs > veiw > Delete them all

OPen TD Or > goto unfollowtab> select the account > set up the time parameters as you want > Check only unfollow if followed by bot

Create action by clicking on unfollow button

After the action completes/fails

Goto top bar > help > logs > submit logs
After successful submission get the log number and post it here.

Also, i am forwarding this issue to admin and he will look intot this as soon as possible. Thanks for cooperating with us. :)

Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

It seems your bot database of likes is out of sync, so the program is trying to unlike tweets you are no longer liking.

I've added a check to avoid this. Should fix your issue

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
SkullLife

Post by SkullLife »

Ok I've been offline for a while and just been letting my bot run for a couple of weeks now without checking up on it. Doing a "Follow and like campaign"

I came on today and now have LIKED 12000 tweets. I tried to unlike them using the different options and its not working correctly at all. As you can see from the options in the image:

I selected DO NOT Unlike if Following, and only AFTER 10 Days. Well it only Unlikes the very latest Like (which was an hour ago not 10 days) AND it's by someone that I follow and they follow me.

When I try to use the unlike if liked by bot it just gives me a failure for the process in the logs and doesn't Unlike anything.

If its a DB Sync issue, I'll delete my logs, database, uninstall, and reinstall the program completely if that will help. Just let me know what you think, or is it a lost cause?