* ERROR: TwitterErrorLog: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: * ERROR: TwitterErrorLog: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:37 pm lol - not super yet :)
I so love this $ETH #crypto #exchange! Sign up HERE https://www.coinexchange.io/markets?r=1fb31672 …. 10 #btc withdrawal limit!.

#bitcoin #trading # $ # $ # or $ or...# easy like a pro! #RT
As you can see, not only is there a "." too much (my bad Xd) but more importantly... The %kw% aren't used. Probably because there now is no list of KWs it can use? Any way out? :)
yes, as I said, the ASSIGN META control does NOT apply to load from file, the ASSIGN META *only* assigns meta to content loaded into the control on the tab.

For randomisation in the load from file function, use standard spintax and not the Assign Meta keyword control
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

How to achieve it though? If I'd do this with tweet images, I could easily add %kw%'s - how to do it here?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

I am not sure what is your goal to do. But,
yes, as I said, the ASSIGN META control does NOT apply to load from file, the ASSIGN META *only* assigns meta to content loaded into the control on the tab.
Means you need to load the data in TD and then set META. IF you are trying to load from file directly and set meta, this is not supported.

You load data in control
Set meta

then it will work.
For randomisation in the load from file function, use standard spintax and not the Assign Meta keyword control
Standard spintax structure is
hi |i|me|myself| is bitcoin

-
random output

hi i is bitcoin
hi me is bitcoin
hi myself is bitcoin

:)

Hope that helped. i mean the explanation.
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

I understand the explanation.

Problem is, it's a list of a few thousand keywords. If I have to use them with Spintax...
support@rootjazz

bitcoin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 pm I understand the explanation.

Problem is, it's a list of a few thousand keywords. If I have to use them with Spintax...
There should be a way. :)
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Yeah... There is. Try to edit or change this monster though... This is 1 tweet with only a good 600 keywords...

Code: Select all

{I so love|I really like|I just ♥|It's worth going to|You {really should|should} join} this {$BTC|$LTC|$ETH|$ETC|$DOGE} #crypto #coinexchange! {Sign up|Trade|Join} {here|HERE|now|NOW} ((bitly-rand)https://t.co/bvJcCONIJU). {10 #btc withdrawal limit!|Great and easy user interface! Fast support!!Devvie approves!}.<br><br>#bitcoin #trading {#|$}{XP|ETH|DOGE|BCC|AI|LCT|HBC|XP|BULLS|DAV|DSR|LTC|REC|ECC|RBL|LCT|HUB|SHND|SIC|MUN|MAG|EQL|REGA|FLIK|ESP|PURA|DCN|KB3|XMRG|GRX|ETC|MOON|ALIS|1337|ENZO|MOON|ENTRC|DOGE|BLAS|EBTC|STO|BTE|JET|ETHOS|ETHD|VLTC|PKT|XLR|ETG|ETN|GRMD|XMCC|BSR|IOE|TBS|BLUE|MNX|EQT|MOON|EBTC|GOLF|CMPCO|MUX|GLT|LRC|NEOG|GMX|QTUM|AKY|DRGN|BIZ|LIZ|FLASH|ALIS|USA|DSE|DIME|SMART|POS|MINEX|BTCRF|TGT|SLR|DALC|GMB} {#|$}{CRACKERS|GRE|STARS|MGT|ELT|UNIT|ZCG|PHN|WOW|IBC|PCN|DARI|PLX|ATOM|MINT|KAYI|HYPER|ACO|ZEIT|GRS|BTDX|IFT|DNE|LMC|TCOIN|ACCL|RDC|INXT|PT|BTE|JEDI|RMC|TSTR|ZEIT|LEVO|NUMUS|PIVX|NEOG|CRAVE|BITB|ELT|CRW|HEALTHY|DGC|TRANCE|EMC|SPRTS|PARIS|MALC|CRAVE|XPASC|UK|MTH|UNIFY|GB|ETHD|DRS|CHILI|BLK|ZURMO|PLACO|MET|BRAT|LUNA|KAYI|COUPE|WRP|GAIN|WOW|NLC2|BTPL|MST|CRAVE|BLN|SHND|KMD|DNR|XCHE|WASH|HPC|SLEVIN|XCXT|LVPS} {#|$}{PUT|GREENF|POT|AGRI|WOMEN|EDRC|BLAS|CDX|SCORE|DOGEJ|SST|PIX|LA|NBX|CYCLONE|VGS|JAPAN|ANY|DBIC|GRMD|GTC|LUCK|BOAT|CRMSN|CO2|INSN|SHM|PGL|SILK2|TELL|QTUM|BAKED|VOX|TSE|RHO|DNCV2|MTH|DEM|XTD|XGTC|CXT|PRIMU|XVS|HC|FTC|BPOK|ATX|ELS|XBL|MILO|ERSO|B3|RUNE|WINK|BIRDS|VIDZ|PRL|XPASC|GRS|SKULL|ICOT|DNE|PCN|SBIT|NUA|NBIT|KMD|IQT|TER|POS|ENTRC|POSW|CREA|WORM|C47|AU|ZCG|TOR|GBX|TURBO|AMC|CRMSN|ZMC|MBIT|TER|STX|LRC|ROC} {#|$}{SISA|MYB|WCL|HONEY|CO2|TPG|ZCC|DMC|CNNC|LVPS|GOLD|PLX|DASH|RIYA|SISA|BTBc|CREA|COOC|TPC|JIN|BOPS|MSCN|IXC|CRN|VOX|RMC|TRUX|ZEIT|MENTAL|PIX|POL|GFC|VONE|MXC|KGB|GDC|XBU|XBL|HALLO|IQT|TLE|SMS|HONEY|NRN|CMX|INFO|KRA|ULA|XYOC|MER|PRX|SURGE|EMIRG|ICE|CHEAP|ORO|AMC|SRC|ZZC|DNR|SCL|DTCT|BIXC|FXE|CQST|MINEX|CDX|ELCO|FRT|UNO|BLN|SYNQ|XXX|ASN|PAYU|ACCL|ETBS|TER|ZOI|LTG|FGZ|HODL|GRX|ERT|LINDA|PRL|RUP|ERY|XBC|REC|TIPS} {#|$}{ETHOS|BDL|NTC|CIF|SPRTS|ETC|BONPAY|ECOT|DIME|PTS|EXTN|GLT|LIFE|BRC|SGR|DOGE|PT|SWC|BONPAY|CYDER|VSX|1337|VOISE|MEC|B2B|HBC|QRL|BCH|DVRS|BLUE|UFO|SMART|PURE|DGB|ZCL|DRGN|LTC|BUZZ|TIGER|XSTC|DASH|INXT|VISIO|DCN|CRAVE|STN|ELIX|EQL|BELA|UQC|SIMP|FAP|XGOX|KLC|LAMBO|DAG|JET|BITB|PRN|GOOD|PRN|ADST|C47|AMS|XEV|PURA|BEER|NTC|XMRG|BFI|ARGUS|BQ|PCS|VOISE|ICOT|PEC|CJ|MCB|NRO|DAG|FLIK|SGR|CNT|XCS|AMMO|CUBE|HMC|DMB|ZZC|ILC} or {#|$}{LINX|GWC|SCL|ACC|ELIX|PRE|SNOW|GEERT|YHC|XCT|BON|HOPE|MAXI|EXCL|SYNX|KOI|NLG|GOOD|TRC|REX|ACES|BIGUP|ECN|RAIN|HOC|KURT|PHN|BQ|DFS|TOPAZ|GP|OC|DP|EBC|BENJI|SMS|SHOT|POLOB|ETBS|MAC|DALC|KAYI|AI|POST|PWC|FAZZ|SFC|CBANK|BSN|NTO|QUANT|VONE|EUROP|PDG|TPI|CLT|MSP|XZC|CRDNC|DUTCH|ZENI|UP|REX|XGOX|BRIT|XYZ|XQN|XYZ|ALL|HNC|HONEY|PICO|CALC|MBC|PUT|MSP|HOLLY|FXE|ETG|XYOC|TUN|MARS2|BTCRED|611|ETHD|INDIA|SHIT|TELL|ZEC|CBANK|BLAS|LTG} or...{#|$}{FCH|MAXI|XZCD|LA|SKOIN|KOBO|MUX|STX|IMX|BRC|MARS|KORUNA|BLAS|TIPS|GOOD|BLAZR|TAAS|MAY|QRL|MOIN|BIGUP|CREAK|XDE2|ANTX|GLS|VULCANO|DFS|ADZ|MGM|PRE|NTO|BITB|UNO|BCM|ROOFS|PIVX|ECOT|UQC|COUPE|CHIPS|NEON|SFE|LNK|ZSE|FAIR|RUB|BET|SUPER|TPI|MIPS|MXT|RNS|XSA|TGT|ADCN|GET|EBT|HALLO|TSE|DFS|LDC|ECN|ACP|HIGH|EGC|DTCT|MUE|OGN|FSX|ARG|SDASH|CACH|420G|BXT|RUNNERS|MOJO|CTIC2|CANN|PIGGY|HYP|HONEY|SOLAR|VC|PUT|FAP|ADST|SUPERMAN} easy like a pro! #RT

Quote: "easy like a pro"... sigh ;p
support@rootjazz

Nice output. I mean the number of tweets. Great. :) :roll: :shock:
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

yeah... "great"