Retweeting on KW

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
support@rootjazz

Re: Retweeting on KW

Post by support@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:31 am no updates? :(
31st was sunday. ( off day). We apologize for the late. I have just reported your problem to martin again. Please be patience. :)
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

I know - but I got updates on the other topics : )

The promo I needed it for ends today -it was a cumbersome week of manual retweeting so I'm curious what gives :)

Happy 2018!
support@rootjazz

I know - but I got updates on the other topics : )
Martin probably. I am not. Different timezone. :)
The promo I needed it for ends today -it was a cumbersome week of manual retweeting so I'm curious what gives :)

Happy 2018!
Wishing you the same. :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If twitter isn't returning results for one search on one account, then there isn't much that can be done about that (unless I have misunderstood you).

Your issue of:
filter not working.

Is not effecting me. You could test with any search to check if it is / isn't working for you and we can check it from there.
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

I had a custom solution with 'from:username' - that gets blocked. But you never even heard of that search term and found it 'weird'.

Now Twitter is fracking my account over for that search term, I return the original question: how to retweet 1 single account but only when #keyword is used...?
support@rootjazz

bitcoin wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 pm I had a custom solution with 'from:username' - that gets blocked. But you never even heard of that search term and found it 'weird'.

How is that? Where to use that term? In search bar? or in url or any place? Please mention. For your other question, martin will look into this. I have replicated your bitcoinhomework details and i am too getting results that is not satisfactory.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bitcoin wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 pm I had a custom solution with 'from:username' - that gets blocked. But you never even heard of that search term and found it 'weird'.

Now Twitter is fracking my account over for that search term, I return the original question: how to retweet 1 single account but only when #keyword is used...?
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 pm the retweet search of @bitcoinhomework with filter: include: extracreditico is working for me. Correctly ignoring those tweets without and including those with the specified filter terms
CUSTOM: RecentTweetsOf (5)
FILTER: include: <term>

where (5) was the number of results for that step
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

improvements to usertweets / recent tweets with already processed / filter options
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:35 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 pm the retweet search of @bitcoinhomework with filter: include: extracreditico is working for me. Correctly ignoring those tweets without and including those with the specified filter terms

I still don't see where I can enter a filter for KW or #KW? All the filter options are for the profile name and bio and stuff. I can't seem to find an option for keyword filtering IN TWEETS with the tab Retweet?

PS: I only want to RT 1 account, looking for tweets containing KW(s) or #hastag(s)...
support@rootjazz

bitcoin wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:51 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:35 pm

I still don't see where I can enter a filter for KW or #KW? All the filter options are for the profile name and bio and stuff. I can't seem to find an option for keyword filtering IN TWEETS with the tab Retweet?

PS: I only want to RT 1 account, looking for tweets containing KW(s) or #hastag(s)...
You can see Ignore words?
Include words? in your image?

Those are the filter options. Use them. :)

I have replicated the issues previously using same tab. TLDR but i think i have posted the steps.