Retweeting on KW

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

Re: Retweeting on KW

Post by bitcoin »

The program (and, if memory serves me right) both insist those keywords are only for profile names & bio descriptions. Not for tweet content...?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:19 pm The program (and, if memory serves me right) both insist those keywords are only for profile names & bio descriptions. Not for tweet content...?
I am not the creator of the program. But, those keywords are for tweet filters. And when you click on user filter, that will be for users - not tweet content.
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

I want to retweet from 1 account (examples below try for 2 accounts, but I don't want to complicate matters) when they tweet a KW or #Keyword

Button: Tweet Filter -> User Filter -> Include Words

Yet what I'm retweeting are tweets with their useraccount mentioned, NOT tweets written by those useraccounts. Which I could have achieved easier by just searching for #TitaniumBoss @michaelstollaire...

SO tell me... Where the frack should I look? I could do another search with: from:michaelstollaire #TitaniumBoss but twitter no doubt will block that search after a few days, showing me 0 results. Ergo my repeated question here... :(
support@rootjazz

I have found 2 option for you -

1)

If you are doing it in retweet tab using tweet search, please check original tweets of in tweet filter button tab along with your other settinngs.

2.)

Watch for tweets tab

Goto watch for tweets tab
select the account
Click on setup keyword
Inside it provide the keywords nd actions
Check retweet
Set time intervals
Set other parameters if needed.
save it and create the action.

Should help.

If you need to retweet from stirtctly from 1 or 2 acounts

in WATCH FOR TWEETS TAB

set the filter for users - USER FILTER button actually
set username matching accordingly as your not and save it.

Perhaps your issue will solve by this way. I don't find any other efficient way for now.
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Quote: "original tweets of in tweet filter button"

That hasn't got anything to do with this problem? It's enabled by default btw but I don't see a link to my question...? As far as I remember this option prevents you from retweeting replies...

I'll give that other option a look.
support@rootjazz

bitcoin wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:21 am

That hasn't got anything to do with this problem? It's enabled by default btw but I don't see a link to my question...? As far as I remember this option prevents you from retweeting replies...
I am not sure but you want original tweets from account a, b, c and not the quoted replies so - if you set

Account a, b,c and original tweets only, then i think the bot should tweet original tweets from the account a,b,c specified.
Let me know what happened. I have tested both and they did well for my test account but, let's see your tests. I think there should be an efficient way. :)
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

quoted replies...??? I never used those nor mentioned it here
support@rootjazz

Did those steps i gave help you? What is the current situation?