The Same Followers on multiple accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
omegasolutions

The Same Followers on multiple accounts

Post by omegasolutions »

I saw this unresolved issue on Instadub and now I see it on Twitterdub.

I'm now starting to see the same program following a few of the same people even though the search parameters are different.
support@rootjazz

Re: The Same Followers on multiple accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

omegasolutions wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:31 pm I saw this unresolved issue on Instadub and now I see it on Twitterdub.

I'm now starting to see the same program following a few of the same people even though the search parameters are different.
Hi,

This is not an issue. I am sure accounts those who are doing this are using same location IP. IF not, then the scenario is different.
If your accounts do action with different parameters but accounts are followed each other - then you will get same thing happened.

Same IP
incest followed
Incest interacted accounts will have common accounts with them.

Regards
omegasolutions

Post by omegasolutions »

support@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:48 am
omegasolutions wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:31 pm I saw this unresolved issue on Instadub and now I see it on Twitterdub.

Hi,

This is not an issue. I am sure accounts those who are doing this are using same location IP. IF not, then the scenario is different.
If your accounts do action with different parameters but accounts are followed each other - then you will get same thing happened.

Same IP
incest followed
Incest interacted accounts will have common accounts with them.

Regards
What does IP have to do with anything?

Maybe pictures work better...

Noe explain why accounts with different search parameters will have the same followers...
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

For instance, if you are living in europe and trying to interact USA people after craeting the account in facebook, this will not work. You will see local people of your place. You got it? I also mentioned that if accounts are following each other then there is huge chance that you will find mutual guys/ Profiles. It Kind of circle. Let me clear it.

A and B are two separate profile but when they do follow each other - they will see each others followers as suggestion.

But this is just what we see in Social sites. We have no reports of what you are saying but i have reported your problem to admin. He will look in to it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards
omegasolutions

Post by omegasolutions »

support@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:52 pm For instance, if you are living in europe and trying to interact USA people after craeting the account in facebook, this will not work. You will see local people of your place. You got it? I also mentioned that if accounts are following each other then there is huge chance that you will find mutual guys/ Profiles. It Kind of circle. Let me clear it.

A and B are two separate profile but when they do follow each other - they will see each others followers as suggestion.

But this is just what we see in Social sites. We have no reports of what you are saying but i have reported your problem to admin. He will look in to it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards

No this doesn't apply to me. I'm using promo module and following followers of different accounts....and the screenshots are more than just suggestions. They are either followers or being followed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

How different are your search terms? If you don't want to post them here, you have my email.

But the promo modules do have some custom searches

input hashtag
scrape images
extract profile of image
scrape followers
scrape followers

input profile
scrape followers
scrape followers
scrape userfeed
scrape notes

These are not used all the time, but when the more base scrapes do not hit their limits, they will try and fill the remainder with a more complex custom search.

If your searches are not the same, but similar
#frenchbusiness
#frenchart

their "could" be some overlap.

Could something like this explain it?

If the searches are widely different

#homemadecupcakes
#australianoutbackhiking

then, we can probably rule it out (although perhaps bush walkers do like cupcakes, I would imagine it is is a small probability % this would give duplicates....

As when you reported it before, I could find anything to indicate cross action contamination. It "shouldn't" be possible due to the containerisation of the processes.

However, something seems to be happening that we haven't explained yet. How often do you notice this? daily / weekly?

If I had two new accounts, how long would I need to run the promo actions for to cause this? I will look into adding some debugging code, which will explicity state which search every following came from for each account. Then after X days, we can check for duplicates and either explain the issue, or have more evidence for a bug.
omegasolutions

Post by omegasolutions »

It is actually every account that I am running in twitter has the same followers as my main.

The criteria is as different as day and night.

My main I have been running since August though.

Main's search criteria:

https://twitter.com/xtina_marieeee
https://twitter.com/SarahRussi
https://twitter.com/annasussman
https://twitter.com/sophiedee
https://twitter.com/playboyplus
https://twitter.com/TheVoiceCasting

Main's Keywords:

modelcasting
playboy
thevoice

2nd Account Criteria
List Keywords:bahrain,fashionbahrain,retailbahrain,businesshrain,ksa
List Artists:VIVA_BH,khalidalkhalifa,cityctrbahrain,seefmallbahrain

3rd Account Criteria:
List Keywords:humanresources,hiring,openjobs,newjob,advertisingjobs,hired
List Artists:MRINetwork

4th Account Criteria:
List Keywords:facial mask,organicskincare,beautify,naturalremedies
List Artists:WellnessMama,marierayma,youthtotheppl

5th Account Criteria:
List Keywords:penitenciario,prisionero,condenar,carcel
List Artists:writeaprisoner,prisonbookprog

No exaggeration - All the accounts followers overlap with my main from 10 to 60 and my main doesn't even have no more than 4k followers.

I can't answer how often it happens; since I only periodically check it. Yet, as you can see the search criteria is no where the same.
Hell, the 2nd account criteria isn't even English. And some of these are new accounts. I haven't logged in from their side though.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, they are different enough that it should rule out my first suggestion.

It is actually every account that I am running in twitter has the same followers as my main.
Can you confirm, do you mean they have the same followers, or followings.

followers: those who follow you
following: those you follow

Probably your followers come because you followed them originally, but still if you can confirm.

But let me implement the logs I mentioned above, where everyone you follow is logged and from what search, then we can map and it should show definitely what is going on

I hope to get this out today for you
omegasolutions

Post by omegasolutions »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:11 pm ok, they are different enough that it should rule out my first suggestion.

Can you confirm, do you mean they have the same followers, or followings.

followers: those who follow you
following: those you follow

Probably your followers come because you followed them originally, but still if you can confirm.

But let me implement the logs I mentioned above, where everyone you follow is logged and from what search, then we can map and it should show definitely what is going on

I hope to get this out today for you
Its followers as in the screenshots above. But it's essentially the same thing if these brand new accounts had 0 followers and 0 followings until I started Twitter dub with the criteria given to me.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/instadub/updatetesting.html
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

this update is going to log all items processed for each account by action.

I guess you will need to run this for a while, then we can check for any cross action contamination