Retweet same tweets

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
faressallam

Retweet same tweets

Post by faressallam »

Hello
when i use retweet from keyword search
all accounts retweets the same tweet
i want to retweet different tweet per account , how i can do that ?
also can i delete tweet/retweets by twitterdub ?
support@rootjazz

Re: Retweet same tweets

Post by support@rootjazz »

faressallam wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:55 pm Hello
This is usual if your keywords are same for each account.

Set different keywords for each and they will tweet different. Don't forget to check unique items per account.

By instadub you can't delete tweet and retweet.
Best Regards
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

support@rootjazz wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:50 am

Set different keywords for each and they will tweet different. Don't forget to check unique items per account.

Best Regards
How can I set a different keyword for each account? Is there a quick way of doing it? Or is it selecting account, doing a custom search, choose KW, then X,Y,Z, then click Retweet, then doing it for each account?

Also, will set a Global Processed Log on Accounts ensure they don't Retweet the same thing? (Does this also include ADV-Pre-actions?)

Also lastly, lol can you check your inbox? Thanks!!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Koosek wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:23 am
support@rootjazz wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:50 am

Best Regards
How can I set a different keyword for each account? Is there a quick way of doing it? Or is it selecting account, doing a custom search, choose KW, then X,Y,Z, then click Retweet, then doing it for each account?

Also, will set a Global Processed Log on Accounts ensure they don't Retweet the same thing? (Does this also include ADV-Pre-actions?)

Also lastly, lol can you check your inbox? Thanks!!
To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yes

can I set a different keyword for each account? Is there a quick way of doing it? Or is it selecting account, doing a custom search, choose KW, then X,Y,Z, then click Retweet, then doing it for each account?
IF you want each account to search for a different keyword, create an action per account with a different keyword.

Or you can load in a text file of 10 keywords - one per line,
set your search: tweet search
Check the box "Multi terms shared"

Now the input multiple keywords will be shared across the selected account - if you select 10 accounts and 10 input terms, then you get 10 actions, one action per keyword for each account

Regards,
Martin
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:38 pm
yes

can I set a different keyword for each account? Is there a quick way of doing it? Or is it selecting account, doing a custom search, choose KW, then X,Y,Z, then click Retweet, then doing it for each account?
IF you want each account to search for a different keyword, create an action per account with a different keyword.

Or you can load in a text file of 10 keywords - one per line,
set your search: tweet search
Check the box "Multi terms shared"

Now the input multiple keywords will be shared across the selected account - if you select 10 accounts and 10 input terms, then you get 10 actions, one action per keyword for each account

Regards,
Martin
Wow this is great! in the RT Tab where can I find "Multi-Terms Shared" Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

My apologies, it appears I was mistaken, the feature is disabled. I don't remember why. For now, you will need to create one action per keyword per account manually
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:01 pm My apologies, it appears I was mistaken, the feature is disabled. I don't remember why. For now, you will need to create one action per keyword per account manually
Apologies for being off topic, can you help me here pleasee: viewtopic.php?p=83465#p83465

Thank you!