Using custom keywords for individual accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
mtwx

Using custom keywords for individual accounts

Post by mtwx »

Hi,

I see I can assign custom keywords to be used as hashtags on a per account basis under account settings. What I'm unclear of is how to pull those custom keywords into the action.

When setting up a post RSS media action where do I use the #acc_tags# token? I assumed that should be added to keywords panel in Assign Rss Elements
and then simply use %kw% %kw% %kw% in the Tag field.

This posts fine but no hashtags are created, am I miles off? Any help?

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Re: Using custom keywords for individual accounts

Post by support@rootjazz »

mtwx wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 pm Hi,

I see I can assign custom keywords to be used as hashtags on a per account basis under account settings. What I'm unclear of is how to pull those custom keywords into the action.

When setting up a post RSS media action where do I use the #acc_tags# token? I assumed that should be added to keywords panel in Assign Rss Elements
and then simply use %kw% %kw% %kw% in the Tag field.

This posts fine but no hashtags are created, am I miles off? Any help?

Thanks
Please look at this tutorial, this will be your answer i see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxErgxD ... nlEefs2Gan

Additional information:

If you set token per account for each account, then you can use #token# - this will pull the keywords from then token

Else, you can use the keyword panel and set as many number of keywords as you want. The bot will get random keyword from keyword panel and post it.
mtwx

Post by mtwx »

Ok my mistake I didnt realise each actions keywords get added to database. I'll carry on just using the keyword panel, simpler this way. Thanks
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

mtwx wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:18 pm Ok my mistake I didnt realise each actions keywords get added to database. I'll carry on just using the keyword panel, simpler this way. Thanks
:geek: ;)