Any changes in limits?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Bartekef

Any changes in limits?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey did you notice any changes in twitter limits ?

I used to follow hundreds of people daily. Now Im banned after 80th attempt. I didnt change my numbers for a long time, it worked for me and...now its not...I easily get suspended.

Do you know anything about it?
support@rootjazz

Re: Any changes in limits?

Post by support@rootjazz »

Bartekef wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 pm Hey did you notice any changes in twitter limits ?

I used to follow hundreds of people daily. Now Im banned after 80th attempt. I didnt change my numbers for a long time, it worked for me and...now its not...I easily get suspended.

Do you know anything about it?
We are so sorry but we can't say a fix value of limit, but we provide a safe limit.
Why don't you do some other works and keep the account warm ? Some tweet/retweet/dm/ - always try to act like a human and ins case of follow
Just follow by segment like 2-3 people, get some rest then again. Just some ideas. But honestly everything is depended upon so many parameters. ;)
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Yes I'm developing this account for almost a year now, i'm always active, 5-7 tweets a day, and I used to do the follow action of hundreds daily without any problem

The issue just appeared few days ago and I think that my profile now is kind of more strictly watched by anti-spam system, if it isn't the latest Twitter update that cause my issue

So you didn't notice anything like this on your profiles? I used to follow everyday with no problems, it just a problem for few days now...like overnight
omegasolutions

Post by omegasolutions »

Bartekef wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm Yes I'm developing this account for almost a year now, i'm always active, 5-7 tweets a day, and I used to do the follow action of hundreds daily without any problem

The issue just appeared few days ago and I think that my profile now is kind of more strictly watched by anti-spam system, if it isn't the latest Twitter update that cause my issue

So you didn't notice anything like this on your profiles? I used to follow everyday with no problems, it just a problem for few days now...like overnight

Is this on a home account or a proxy?
Bartekef

Post by Bartekef »

Home
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

My following still is steady - no problems. Though a few days ago (when I finally was experiencing natural impression stats), I got blocked quite a few times. Currently, my impression stats are mildly limited again but no more authentication requests either. In short: Twitter sucks :)