sigh - why is it not retweeting?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: sigh - why is it not retweeting?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

IF can generate the specific logs, I cannot be sure what is what from those logs.

If could try with 2-3 different accounts. I cannot seem to find any reason why it fails for you and not me
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Ok I'll try to find some time tonight to make a fresh copy of TD with just this action (can I use 2x TD with the same user account? Or do I need a fresh %AppData% folder for the 2nd copy...?)

But that it ain't working is clear:
Image https://pasteboard.co/GSGD8DW.png

ANd looking at the console action logs, if they are not blank, they seem to run fine until they notice something already was retweeted. Then, instead of continuing to find the next tweet, it stops for a pause. Looks like the option "Stop search if find previously processed item" (which I have disabled) doesn't work properly.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:34 am Ok I'll try to find some time tonight to make a fresh copy of TD with just this action (can I use 2x TD with the same user account? Or do I need a fresh %AppData% folder for the 2nd copy...?)
you want a separate database, running two instances of the same DB can / will lead to issues (perhaps serious)