The action Logs folder is empty

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
rsbmanish

The action Logs folder is empty

Post by rsbmanish »

hi, I wanted to send the conversions to a client, so i went to action log folder like in instadub to get all the details of follow and likes. but the folder is empty and is not saving any file for any account there. I am on version 1.3.5.5 . Will updating to newer version solve this problem or you need to resolve this bug?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: The action Logs folder is empty

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The folder should not be empty, I cannot think of any reason why it is (unless you are on a new instance / fresh install / new machine)

But those files are not the conversions, but action logs used to map to followers to know where they came from
rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 pm The folder should not be empty, I cannot think of any reason why it is (unless you are on a new instance / fresh install / new machine)

But those files are not the conversions, but action logs used to map to followers to know where they came from
I know. i thought i will use all the ids worked on to compare with the followers of that account so wouldve got exact number of how many followed back. But the folder is entirely empty though i am using accounts on that since 2 months
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

manishrsb wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:40 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 pm The folder should not be empty, I cannot think of any reason why it is (unless you are on a new instance / fresh install / new machine)

I know. i thought i will use all the ids worked on to compare with the followers of that account so wouldve got exact number of how many followed back. But the folder is entirely empty though i am using accounts on that since 2 months
Very sorry to hear that
Probably a better idea will be

CREATE SEPARATE INSTANCE
ADD 1 ACCOUNT
PERFORM SOME ACTION

CHECK THE FOLDER IF IT HAS THE ACTIONS

For me it is having all the actions! :?
rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish »

i shifted my instance to vps. Also updated twitterdub. Yet its showing that action folder is empty. I have one follow action running since 48 hours.
Check this-
support@rootjazz

manishrsb wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 am i shifted my instance to vps. Also updated twitterdub. Yet its showing that action folder is empty. I have one follow action running since 48 hours.
Check this-
Hi,

Did you check that?

https://gyazo.com/5458998b2b8dadce57bfa882836a629b

Perhaps that is the reason.
Please check and uncheck and try that. And usually the program deletes its logs every week / 7 days.

Regards
rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish »

Checked the settings. Its unchecked. And the logs in the database folder get deleted in 7 days. The action logs folder is never deleted as its the record of profiles actioned.
support@rootjazz

manishrsb wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:22 pm Checked the settings. Its unchecked. And the logs in the database folder get deleted in 7 days. The action logs folder is never deleted as its the record of profiles actioned.
Sorry. Action logs should not be empty. I should have noticed. I have reported it to martin and he will look in to it as soon possible.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

My apologies, but I gave incorrect information in my first reply.

actionlogs folder code is not applicable to Twitterdub, it was never added. The base library will automatically add the folder, but the code to access it doesn't exist.

I've made a not that conversions should be added to TD. Again sorry for the wrong information I have
rsbmanish

Post by rsbmanish »

Thanks. i will also make logs of conversions on instadub and we can find the reason to why theres is only 1 conversion showing every time. and also the time taken for scraping is huge.