glidge? Tweet Images looses its tweet body (no urgency)

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

glidge? Tweet Images looses its tweet body (no urgency)

Post by bitcoin »

I have MyAccount running an action where it randomizes from 2 tweets in a #file:..tweets.txt

It works great for Action 1 (to 4 accounts), I had it paused for MyAccount. I may or may not have closed TD since I first paused it.

I now Restarted this paused action and I got this:

Code: Select all

Starting: 23/10/2017 02:06 AM
Posting tweet: 0/3556
Attempt: (1) Posting tweet: 
Using account: MyAccount
Posting: 1230775735 to MyAccount
PostTweet :  using:MyAccount
Posting: 1 images
Post: C:\Users\Bad Robot\OneDrive\TwitterDub\DATA\altcoin exchange\preview.altcoinexchange.com screen capture 2017-09-23_11-33-02.png
Process image: C:\Users\Bad Robot\OneDrive\TwitterDub\DATA\altcoin exchange\preview.altcoinexchange.com screen capture 2017-09-23_11-33-02.png
Preprocess image: preview.altcoinexchange.com screen capture 2017-09-23_11-33-02.png
Add image to tweet: preview.altcoinexchange.com screen capture 2017-09-23_11-33-02.png using tmp path: C:\Users\Bad Robot\AppData\Local\Temp\oGmVmwqPazPN4.png
Added image to tweet: preview.altcoinexchange.com screen capture 2017-09-23_11-33-02.png
PreTokens: #BITB #BritCoin #SACoin
PostTokens: #BITB #BritCoin #SACoin
Posting tweet: #BITB #BritCoin #SACoin
*SUCCESS: Tweet: #BITB #BritCoin #SACoin https://t.co/lPzxIgHOTX
* SUCCESS: (1) 1230775735 to MyAccount
Pausing for: 25360
It seems to have forgotten its tweet body. Canceling the current action and a Redo makes all run smooth again.

PS: the tweet length determination seems to be a lot better now!

Logs ID in case you need it: 78738
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: glidge? Tweet Images looses its tweet body (no urgency)

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the logs are not useful unfortunately. They just show the action not posting an body because there isn't one

Very strange that you say "redoing" the action makes it work. I was thinking that the (possible) restart means the action is loading the data wrong, but that would mean it is lost for ever, restarting and it coming back though.... never heard of...

This is one of those awkward issues that I need to replicate to analyse state at that point.

I still don't understand how you are building this action (as the file you sent me previously is just of text, not a meta file for loading image and text).

So I assume.
tweet image tab
specify a directory of images (how many?)
assign meta
copy the contents of your file into the box, ok
you can see the text applied to all images.

So far correct?

the action runs finished.
paused (maybe restart)
run action again
no body

And you are 100% sure the images in the control when creating the action all had a body?
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Specify the path. Import File.

Go to Meta:

Which leads to:

I then keep importing the images until I have about 3500 of them (all the same images; but I have 2000 KW statements, I need them all randomized too - I could ask for a feature request but thought it to be wiser to hold that off for just a little while longer ;-) )

And concerning "restarting"... It might be a coincidence. if it only fails once in a blue moon and I restart it, chances are good that it will run correctly again (even if I wouldn't restart the action).

Hope this helps :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I understand what I am doing differently. Let me run some tests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, so your file must not contain empty spaces, empty blocks.
opt1
opt2
not the ending empty line. I can remove these, but then there is no option to have empty entries which some may want..

well I'll remove for now and see what new issues come in from those who have lost ability to post empty blocks.../

so next update...
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

If it's just the last empty line - I can take that into account. I usually do. Don't start breaking things on my account :) Though I wonder why someone would want to tweet an empty tweet from a file... :|