Anyone else having a problem with deleting a canceled task?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

Anyone else having a problem with deleting a canceled task?

Post by bitcoin »

I mentioned this before, long ago, but I now definitely see a pattern: whenever I want to delete a Canceled Action, I get an error telling me that I cannot:
"Cannot delete currently processing item or item currently being cancelled, please wait"

Only restarting TD changes the status to Failed after which I can delete them...
bitcoin

Re: Anyone else having a problem with deleting a canceled task?

Post by bitcoin »

update: waiting really long will finally put the Canceled Action to a Fail state too. But you'll have to wait really long for that to happen :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Cancelled actions SHOULD change to failed. IF they don't, let me know the action and I will check it out.

When you cancel an action, you are setting a flag to that action that means "when you notice this, please stop". But the action must check for the flag or it will not cancel (what is happening I think).

So let me know the action and I will ensure it checks for cancel flags
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:12 pm Cancelled actions SHOULD change to failed. IF they don't, let me know the action and I will check it out.

When you cancel an action, you are setting a flag to that action that means "when you notice this, please stop". But the action must check for the flag or it will not cancel (what is happening I think).

So let me know the action and I will ensure it checks for cancel flags
In the end, they indeed all cancel to Failed. It just takes a looooooong time for it to happen :)