First time user of the Tweet Tab: some questions ;p

Post by bitcoin »

Martin,

What is the meaning of;
"Long Lived"
"Reschedule"
"Unique Uploads Only"
"LONG LIVED" vs "Daily Run At"

And what would happen if for "Filepath containing tweet info" I entered the path to my tweets.txt file and DO NOT set the option "Post from file" to enabled...?

And I also notice there's Assign Meta button. For Tweet Images that made some sense, but here I'm not 100% certain of its function in the whole of options given here... I'll take another look at the youtube video too, but if anyone knows.... Do share : ) For example, is it optional? I already set the the Filepath containing tweet info which points to tweets.txt. I don't dare to use %kw% for now, so I don't need it now, right?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: First time user of the Tweet Tab: some questions ;p

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:43 pm Martin,

What is the meaning of;
"Long Lived"
A permanent action, it doesn't end. e.g. the watch actions are LONG LIVED. They don't end, just run constantly

"Reschedule"
not a long lived action :)
"Unique Uploads Only"
pretty descriptive label tbh
"LONG LIVED" vs "Daily Run At"
daily runner schedule: run every day at x time (same as all other schedule boxes
And what would happen if for "Filepath containing tweet info" I entered the path to my tweets.txt file and DO NOT set the option "Post from file" to enabled...?

POST FROM FILE. allows TD to post from file. you just maintain the file, each time the action runs, it loads the file and posts those tweets, so you can just update the file to change the tweets posted

not posting from file, is load tweets from file to action and post them (basically normal action)
And I also notice there's Assign Meta button. For Tweet Images that made some sense, but here I'm not 100% certain of its function in the whole of options given here... I'll take another look at the youtube video too, but if anyone knows.... Do share : ) For example, is it optional? I already set the the Filepath containing tweet info which points to tweets.txt. I don't dare to use %kw% for now, so I don't need it now, right?
you can ignore it, probably doesn't make a lot of sense to be honest, but you can add some random kws should you want to (or not)