Anyone know how to PVA ? (/twitter API smarter ?)

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
fouleleader

Anyone know how to PVA ? (/twitter API smarter ?)

Post by fouleleader »

So here is the deal :

I created 20 acounts with private proxies / gmails accounts (2 acc per proxy)

But when adding the accounts to twitterdub, 3 were detected directly as spam accounts and needed recaptcha and phone verification.

So I logged to the proxy dedicated, did the captcha and found one website to verify one account. But It makes me think that it's just a question of time before twitter finds out all the other accounts are spamming (since it did not any action except log in via twitter dub and auth the main app I created) I fear that twitter has become just... smarter.

So I have 2 questions :

- Do you know a phone verification service for twitter ?
- What's your experience ? (#share to not get caught)
- Martin, is there a way to tell twitterdub to use directly the account to perform actions and do not call the api via the auth app ?

(I think twitter is getting really angry against it s own API).. :shock:
bitcoin

Re: Anyone know how to PVA ? (/twitter API smarter ?)

Post by bitcoin »

Well, my experiences with twitter you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5134

Still AB Testing that mofo :(

Curious about any answers, but I think it'll be "no" :/
fouleleader

Post by fouleleader »

Yes I all ready saw your thread but it s about impressions.

I think twitter detects directly bot use of it s api now. Or at least the way we create twitter app to use with twitterdub. I just think they are clearly aware of this and try to stop it. It s a war...

Anyway, yes impressions are dropping like hell. That s because twitter want you to put more money sponsoring your tweets, nothing else. their motivation is money, like... everyone :lol:

U can test if you are really shadowbanned with this : http://shadownban-checker.xho.bedita.net/

Personally, I used an other account to search myself, I found me but I have around 10k followers (7-8k reals) and I have around 500 impressions per post... :lol:

I also was not active for a long time, before that I had good number of impressions so if I can take one thing from it : never stop tweeting :mrgreen:

Also tweeter start to being shit... I focus more on instagram :arrow: :arrow: :idea:
fouleleader

Post by fouleleader »

bitcoin wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:32 pm Well, my experiences with twitter you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5134

Still AB Testing that mofo :(

Curious about any answers, but I think it'll be "no" :/
Hey, I'm trying right now to get back all the impressions I had before,
the method :

scrap all my followers ids -> create a twitter ads targeting only those ids -> hope the next organic tweet they will automatically see it.

I ll let you know what happens.
That could be a method to get quickly back everyone.
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Instead of throwing money at it, try to figure out *why* Twitter is limiting your impressions. The shadow ban test is fake or at the least very very basic and not a one-stop-answer for all your problems. I never have been shadowbanned yet I still had moments with 0 (zero) impressions for hours on end :/