Unable to authorize account and processing stuck in waiting

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
faxnet

Re: Unable to authorize account and processing stuck in waiting

Post by faxnet »

Hi Martin,

THe login and api generation is still failing a lot. Can you please do something about this.
Manually I am getting an error only once in 10 clicks so less than 10% fail rate but with twitterdub it is 100%. Right now I can't do anything with my new accounts because login is not working and api setup is not working either.
When I go online, I never get a problem to login probably because login is done on the main twitter domain. Can you do that? I think you can verify if account is logged in by accessing the follower/following page (because it cannot be accessed if logged out, watch out for protected accounts). This will fix the issue with login and retry etc won't be needed.

For the api key generation as I mentioned to you in emails, it keeps failing at this step
* FAILED: 394875689204623979802426 : Couldn't extract keys
* FAILED: 394875689204623979802426 : Couldn't extract keys
And the value is the same for multiple accounts and I don't know why. Is it possible to verify if twitter didn't update their websites so that td don't extract the right key? Also on the web, when there is a 503 on apps.twitter.com, after a refresh everything is good. Could you investigate that after verifying that the multiple error are not caused by an update of twitter site?

It is becoming really annoying because it is been 2 weeks that we have this situation and I know it is coming from twitter (having the 503) but I think td should be updated to adapt to twitter. I have many new accounts and I can't use them, can't buy new accounts too because they will be useless if I cannot login and generated api keys. Even if I generate the keys manually, the login keeps failing, if we try many times, sometimes it works but we get a ban most of the time.

Please be our savior (again :D )

Best
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unable to authorize account and processing stuck in waiting

Post by martin@rootjazz »

For me is working perfectly everytime.

If you have an account for me to test, please export and send it over

also submit logs as the logs will have page dumps for me to check what went wrong for you

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)