Illegal Characters In Path

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Cobra69ers

Illegal Characters In Path

Post by Cobra69ers »

I'm trying to use twitterdub to post movies but it keeps saying Illegal Characters In Path, I have tryed everything but nothing seems to work, I searched this forum and found a similar problem where somebody was trying to post images and you supplied a fix for the problem
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Illegal Characters In Path

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you submit your logs showing the issue.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Also for future reference: Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
Cobra69ers

Post by Cobra69ers »

Ok logs have been submitted... log ID 9414

Thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

From what I can see, the video path you have specified to upload is invalid.

How did you specify the video file to be uploaded? Did you try and use an import file? If so, can you send me the file.

c:Sites\...

that is wrong, should be c:\Sites...

Not sure if that is the reason, as there seems to be a pipe | as well in the name, but that may just be a meta title, so not sure if that is a problem as well
Cobra69ers

Post by Cobra69ers »

ok I did have the path wrong :(, there was a pipe in the description because the you tube videos explain it with pipes so that part was the problem also, but now when it post videos it repost the same videos, if I select unique uploads only then it won't post any videos, any idea why it's doing this?

Thanks
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Sounds like my random image posting question recently. Martin implemented a work-around by adding a file-statement. That way, randomization would occur for each tweet made by 1 single Action. (search tweet image not random)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Cobra69ers wrote:ok I did have the path wrong :(, there was a pipe in the description because the you tube videos explain it with pipes so that part was the problem also,
ok. The pipe was a variable separator
but now when it post videos it repost the same videos, if I select unique uploads only then it won't post any videos, any idea why it's doing this?

Thanks
Again, I'd need logs. But if you are trying to upload the same video that has been uploaded before, then no it won't upload. If you don't check it, then yes it will upload the same video.

IF the issue is: check unique and the program will NOT upload a video that has NOT been uploaded before. Please attempt a single upload and then send logs