Different RSS feeds for different twitter accounts?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Different RSS feeds for different twitter accounts?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lisha5684 wrote:
This thread makes me feel like what I would like to do will not be possible with twitterdub: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1585&start=10
What exactly?
Title and Link can't both be tweeted when doing rss tweets.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1021&p=28361&hilit=rss+feed#p28361[/quote]

Not in a TEXT TWEET, but they can in a LINK TWEET (look at LINK RSS TWEET module).

As for including pre / postfix, I have thought of a way that makes it easy to add. I will be adding it in the next week, if you don't see it, do send me a reminder, sometimes I forgot what new features I have promised and if people don't remind me, well I assume they didn't "really" want it :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

lisha5684 wrote:@martin@rootjazz OK, I'm starting to understand how twitterdub works now. LOL. I didn't find the Actions tab until today. I wasn't trying to be negative about the program, I just couldn't see how it was possible to do what I wanted (which is first and foremost to be able to do different things on different accounts). Some of the other stuff is secondary, so either way twitterdub will definitely be useful for me :)

I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond to all of that!
What tab were you on? If you thought that, I doubt you would be the first, so perhaps I need to take a look are better ways of showing what can be done / how it can be done. Any feedback regarding that gratefully received
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
lisha5684 wrote:
Any feedback regarding that gratefully received
Make an intro help / video. You know those annoying flashing Did you Know Welcome intro things software usually loves so much.

This time, you can put it to good use.

Program first start... Walk through the basics:
1. mention accounts tab
2. mention actions tab
3. point out that all other tabs are for making special case actions that will appear in processors tab and refer to YouTube & Forum.

I never found the Accounts tab simply because there are way too many tabs with specialized functions for any new user to understand immediately. You start with the small part of light you have and start from there. For example, while I probably need it real hard, I still haven't investigated the Stream Tweets tab... Just because I'm still figuring out other (more basic) tasks and all the hidden options within them.
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

PS: find someone to take care of the bulk of the forum questions... Have him or her re-do all the youtube videos so they are current. It doesn't have to be a fulltime job, some volunteers would be nice too. Maybe offer those ppl a special affiliate link only they can use and with which they get 50% commission on TD/...-sales.

Find a teenager looking for a part-time job? I don't know. You work too hard and too much. If you are not rich by now, something needs to change :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bitcoin wrote:PS: find someone to take care of the bulk of the forum questions... Have him or her re-do all the youtube videos so they are current. It doesn't have to be a fulltime job, some volunteers would be nice too.

Find a teenager looking for a part-time job? I don't know. You work too hard and too much. If you are not rich by now, something needs to change :)
Problem there is people want support from people who know what they are talking about. Not someone who is just making random suggestions and especially not from someone who knows less than them

Maybe offer those ppl a special affiliate link only they can use and with which they get 50% commission on TD/...-sales.
Anyone can have a domain custom link already for 40% of sales
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/?p=bitcoin
or whatever.

Make a few of sales and ask for 50% and I give it anyway, so isn't really an incentive :)