low urgency: contradicting information concerning max amount of processors for an action limited to 1

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bitcoin

Re: low urgency: contradicting information concerning max amount of processors for an action limited to 1

Post by bitcoin »

I noticed this still wasn't fixed. It's an EXTREME emergency now ;-P

PS: it once i a while looks like you fix something and then for the next round of improvements, you grab an older version of the source code, losing progress you made... Can that be true? : ) I understand version checking is a real pita.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: low urgency: contradicting information concerning max amount of processors for an action limited to 1

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bitcoin wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:52 am I noticed this still wasn't fixed. It's an EXTREME emergency now ;-P

PS: it once i a while looks like you fix something and then for the next round of improvements, you grab an older version of the source code, losing progress you made... Can that be true? : ) I understand version checking is a real pita.
no, not possible (working on old code)

will check single account processing
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

open app
single account processing OFF
create 3 actions with a single account
threads = 3
click RUN

all three run.

turn single account on
save
restart
check settings tab: single account ON
3 actions in processor (one account)
threads = 3
click RUN
1 action runs.

working for me
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying the GUI gives the wrong status for that option...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

bitcoin wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:15 pm I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying the GUI gives the wrong status for that option...
Then I don't understand. When I loaded the app, the GUI option was checked and the results were correct. When unchecked, again the correct processing happened

Can you explain what you mean "gui gives wrong status"
Where?
What does it say?
bitcoin

Post by bitcoin »

Well I'll be ***... I saw it again in the Processors Tab but now... It's gone! I don't know... I'll keep an eye out and until I see it again... sorry?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

are you referring to the text instruction label on the processing tab! I think you are. Will check
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok there were some work flows that would cause the label to be wrong. Fixed for next update

Regards,
Martin